Rfid scan

It's on workbench about the update and the reporting being down until October. Don't know exactly when it's supposed to go down as I was able to pull up the report this Monday. Maybe next week?

Lol like we got time to read work bench.. You would think our STL would know that rather than tell us that she would like to see us hit %100!

Lol like we got time to read work bench.. You would think our STL would know that rather than tell us that she would like to see us hit %100!
I would laugh at my STL if she told me that. Does she not take into account that things get stolen and that also your numbers change once it reports because it also takes into account of guest purchasing stuff as you are scanning? :p

I would laugh at my STL if she told me that. Does she not take into account that things get stolen and that also your numbers change once it reports because it also takes into account of guest purchasing stuff as you are scanning? :p

There you go using logic.. Remember Spot leadership don't have that. And she is shooting for DTL so she is killing us so she looks good.. I am not sure its going to work.. We are about to start the remodel and are sales are slipping to the point we are going to drop an org. Doesn't look good your first store in this state drops an org cause you can't keep sales up.. So she is gutting payroll to the bone, like ULV levels in a AA level store.. Talk about a ghost town.

That wasn't something I needed to hear. Now I'm not sure I even hit the goal of green anymore. -_- This system really really sux. We quit scanning the salvage because for the few they forgot to remove it wasn't worth all the extras. But get this, I am NOT even out of the stockroom (on the side that is separated from the truck/receiving side by a hallway and far far away from the salvage) and I've already got 72 extras. I picked up 1600 xtras on the floor.... how the hell do we have that many xtras in house and something NOT be wrong?

That wasn't something I needed to hear. Now I'm not sure I even hit the goal of green anymore. -_- This system really really sux. We quit scanning the salvage because for the few they forgot to remove it wasn't worth all the extras. But get this, I am NOT even out of the stockroom (on the side that is separated from the truck/receiving side by a hallway and far far away from the salvage) and I've already got 72 extras. I picked up 1600 xtras on the floor.... how the hell do we have that many xtras in house and something NOT be wrong?
I had been making it without scanning salvage once they said to stop but then this week I was missing over 300 swimsuits and remember seeing a pricing team member salvage them out the day before. I told my ETL about it and she told me to scan the salvage. Once I did swim dropped to under 100 and it all counted towards my goal. I think about 10 or so showed as extra.

I had been making it without scanning salvage once they said to stop but then this week I was missing over 300 swimsuits and remember seeing a pricing team member salvage them out the day before. I told my ETL about it and she told me to scan the salvage. Once I did swim dropped to under 100 and it all counted towards my goal. I think about 10 or so showed as extra.

I did that one week and ended up with 4,000 xtras as a result.... one of the reasons I figured it wasn't worth it. *sigh*

I noticed the other day that a lot of Pillowfort bath towels are not tagged.

I noticed the other day that a lot of Pillowfort bath towels are not tagged.

Make sure they closed the truck as well.. How were getting 4000 extras some weeks.. I would walk by the softlines break out and the extra count would explode. We made sure they closed the truck and that didn't happen the next week. Again so tired of having other teams responsible for our success or failure. Cause since E2E no one gives a fuck about anyone else.

Pillow fort wasn't part of the initial tagging and has never came in tagged. I've always wondered why. If you look at the master list you'll see it's department and class are not included.

Yep I pull stuff all the time to check against my list in the office. Sometimes I get a hit most of the time, nope doesn't count.

Pillow fort wasn't part of the initial tagging and has never came in tagged. I've always wondered why. If you look at the master list you'll see it's department and class are not included.
That's interesting. I could have sworn at least a few things were tagged but I didn't have time to really dig into it. I'll take another look at some point this week.

That's interesting. I could have sworn at least a few things were tagged but I didn't have time to really dig into it. I'll take another look at some point this week.
Maybe stuff is starting to come in tagged for the next phase? Whenever that is.

Maybe stuff is starting to come in tagged for the next phase? Whenever that is.
Hahaha, knowing Target they will put out a Red wire telling us it has to be tagged and no extra added hours are going to be given to tag it.

Make sure they closed the truck as well.. How were getting 4000 extras some weeks.. I would walk by the softlines break out and the extra count would explode. We made sure they closed the truck and that didn't happen the next week. Again so tired of having other teams responsible for our success or failure. Cause since E2E no one gives a fuck about anyone else.

Checked this today.. didn't go into Checkpoint until once the trailer was closed. Still had 3400 extra and 3400 missed at "100%" . Still yellow. Do I have to wait a certain amount of time after they close it in the pda?

At this point I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.. we've been telling them since the change that we're stuck in yellow because something is wrong with our extras and we still haven't gotten any solutions.

Checked this today.. didn't go into Checkpoint until once the trailer was closed. Still had 3400 extra and 3400 missed at "100%" . Still yellow. Do I have to wait a certain amount of time after they close it in the pda?

At this point I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.. we've been telling them since the change that we're stuck in yellow because something is wrong with our extras and we still haven't gotten any solutions.
That sucks. I'm thankful we don't get a truck on Wednesday. I'd say My Support it, but I'm sure you have and My Support can really be a joke most of the time.

I double checked the pillowfort bath items today and nothing is tagged, so I don't know why I thought some of it was. It seems like something that should have been included though.

I double checked the pillowfort bath items today and nothing is tagged, so I don't know why I thought some of it was. It seems like something that should have been included though.

I checked those against the list I had of stuff that supposed to be tagged and it wasn't on it. Or am I missing the up to date master of what is supposed to be tagged?

I checked those against the list I had of stuff that supposed to be tagged and it wasn't on it. Or am I missing the up to date master of what is supposed to be tagged?
No I was just confirming that I was imagining things and you and @MM1MM2 were correct in that it's not tagged because it's not supposed to be.

Does anyone know what the range is for being yellow? I was off a week and now it's all hosed up and there was no way in hell we were getting green today. My lead was ready to settle for yellow but I'm not sure what the range on that is.

Does anyone know what the range is for being yellow? I was off a week and now it's all hosed up and there was no way in hell we were getting green today. My lead was ready to settle for yellow but I'm not sure what the range on that is.

We shoot for %97 and that is yellow where I am at..

Back