Rfid scan

Our RFID TM didn't get the memo...

Assuming they attempted a full scan, do you happen to know if they had any zebra issues (solid red error light on the bottom, stopped scanning)? The week that nobody told my store not to scan, CSC told me that it was the gun conflicting with itself about scanning when it shouldn't have been. I don't really buy that. I'm nervous about there being a real issue by the time we do scan again.

Instocks scanned for 3 hours till ETL got on overhead and told them to stop it was cancelled. Lol 2 hours of a TM not productive.

E-mail in my inbox from my Group Ops Director said we ARE doing RFID and basically wished us luck getting anywhere close to expected since we haven't done it for weeks.

I was told it was cancelled for us. Not sure if this is by district or not. West coast here too.

This week. Looking at REDwire now:

Scan all Phase 1 and 2 items on your Dec. 14/15 RFID Weekly Scan.

IMMEDIATELY - inform instocks team members to complete the weekly scan as normal.

Yesterday asked my TL, he checked redwire and his e-mail - nothing so good to go. This morning check with our ETL, nothing good to go. Three hours later, scanning and 100K into a 139K scan. My ETL calls me and my TL on the radio "Come back to the signing room." He just got an e-mail from the ETL and group leader(a stunning cunt from the word go) this week cancelled and next week.

Yesterday asked my TL, he checked redwire and his e-mail - nothing so good to go. This morning check with our ETL, nothing good to go. Three hours later, scanning and 100K into a 139K scan. My ETL calls me and my TL on the radio "Come back to the signing room." He just got an e-mail from the ETL and group leader(a stunning cunt from the word go) this week cancelled and next week.
So much wasted hours of productivity. It could have been better spent pushing shit out to fill outs. Wtf is wrong with just filling outs throughout the store, is it that hard ,,,, really.

Is this shit even effective? Do we have data on this yet? I feel like corporate just started this to see if we'd really do anything they tell us to.
It doesn't seem to be actually changing any counts. It's just counting and reporting shrink levels to corporate.

So much wasted hours of productivity. It could have been better spent pushing shit out to fill outs. Wtf is wrong with just filling outs throughout the store, is it that hard ,,,, really.

Right now cause our backroom is so fucked(thanks DTL and Group Leader B) that said no to containers this year we have shit everywhere that we cant even scan to fill outs. I have just been walking the backroom with a shopping cart and pulling things off piles and pushing that out. Cause we can't shoot anything cause nothing is backstocked. Nothing is backstocked since they can't fucking move in the backroom. Carts and tubs shoved down pretty much most of the main.

Having to tell guest "Yes we have a dozen of those trees, we just have fucking clue where they are." So much money in lost sales.. And guests are pissed off. We are pissed off. I was told go fill after I got told "nope cancelled" but the backroom is just backstocking and pulling bare minimum in batches and burning what they can't to physically. We have entire aisles in the steel blocked up with random pallets of toys. So knowing that I can't shoot anything to get it pulled in any reasonable amount of time. So back to my shopping cart I go and pulling boxes off piles.

Yes, Corporate and ETL & Group leader B this is much better than giving us containers and letting In-Stocks shoot and do PTM like we are trained to do.

I have a few pics, I just need a burner host to load them up to..

Isn't your STL getting texts and calls from HQ about the fire doors being blocked? Our STL says he is getting at least two texts a day from them saying everything is good or we have stuff in there. We were told this was company wide since that trailer fire in Florida(?).

I have always wondered how REDwire is divided up between stores. It's probably not company wide, but is it by region? Group? District? Or probably a combination of any of those depending on what the info is.

Anyways, our DTL let his stores know he would be happy with 94% this week, we got 95% so I guess I'm semi-happy with that.

Back