Rfid scan

I had a Snack department today. No idea why, didn't notice it until I was writing my depts down at the end. Had an expected count of 12 items in it.

We have the cables but are not allowed to use them. Only the ETL who troubleshoots them before sending them for repair can it. We have to wait.. So I no longer care if we make numbers since no one else in the store does either.
Our ETL takes the iPod out of the case and has a charging bank plugged into it.

Our ETL takes the iPod out of the case and has a charging bank plugged into it.

I let them figure out how to keep it going, not my problem anymore.. When I was told I was responsible for other teams stealing equipment from us, I stopped trying to figure anything out. It's about to die? I drop it in a charger for an hour.. Scan doesn't get done - I don't care.

Took eight hours to scrape up a 98% this week. That problem I posted about the week of Thanksgiving with the Zebra constantly disconnecting? It came back. This time, after rebooting and reconnecting the zebra for about the fourth time, it kicked me out of checkpoint. Scan gone. 70k items gone.

From there on out, it disconnected every few minutes. Even in the short spurts of scanning it gave me, it wasn't consistently picking up tags anyway. I lost count of how many laps I had to do around the building.

This time CSC told me it is now a known problem, unlike the excuses they gave me last time.

Last edited:
Took eight hours to scrape up a 98% this week. That problem I posted about the week of Thanksgiving with the Zebra constantly disconnecting? It came back. This time, after rebooting and reconnecting the zebra for about the fourth time, it kicked me out of checkpoint. Scan gone. 70k items gone.

From there on out, it disconnected every few minutes. Even in the short spurts of scanning it gave me, it wasn't consistently picking up tags anyway. I lost count of how many laps I had to do around the building.

This time CSC told me it is now a known problem, unlike the excuses they gave me last time.
Thank God I don't have that problem. I had troubles getting up to 98ish percent but I got there in two hours.

Anyone know why tuna fish is on our missed scan list?

Anyone else have some sort of snack bar, tuna fish, and a rc robot show up on the scan list?

Yeah it was some breakfast bar I believe. I mysupported the three dcpis I had, but doubt anything g will be done since I've done it before

:). I think they fixed it this week.. I looked for my snack department on the cycle list this morning and it was gone.

Last edited:
Anyone else seeing mens sunglasses (c9 and ironman) and bath towels for the 01/22 set come in not encoded?
Got an e-mail from group operations director that said we need to label some towels that are coming in. I just glanced at it and didn't recognize the brand - 'essence' or something...

Got an e-mail from group operations director that said we need to label some towels that are coming in. I just glanced at it and didn't recognize the brand - 'essence' or something...
Express by microcotton?
I noticed they were new and not tagged and meant to follow up to see if they had to be or not.

There is a good report on myperformance that will help to identify where you might have items that have come in not encoded. MyPerformance -> Logistics -> RFID
This will bring up the RFID scan report. It will list everything that was scanned, probably larger than 2,000 pages but you can narrow it down by sorting by department then selecting large difference. This will just list the items in that dept that had a large difference between scanned and expected.
The last 3 weeks I have found items in the following areas coming in not encoded: Dept 62 electric blankets/throws, Dept 64 kids bath (shower curtains, rugs, towels), Dept 64 bath towels (Express, transition items), dept 64 shower curtains. Hope this helps everyone out.

There is a good report on myperformance that will help to identify where you might have items that have come in not encoded. MyPerformance -> Logistics -> RFID
This will bring up the RFID scan report. It will list everything that was scanned, probably larger than 2,000 pages but you can narrow it down by sorting by department then selecting large difference. This will just list the items in that dept that had a large difference between scanned and expected.
The last 3 weeks I have found items in the following areas coming in not encoded: Dept 62 electric blankets/throws, Dept 64 kids bath (shower curtains, rugs, towels), Dept 64 bath towels (Express, transition items), dept 64 shower curtains. Hope this helps everyone out.
I didn't think shower curtains were tagged yet

Was at another store today and asked how long it took her to scan she said five hours. I was super surprised it still takes people that long. It took me five hours once, and then two hours-ish everytime after

Back