Sales Comp % - How much does SFS add?

We are a lower volume $25 Mil store pre-covid, we do not have P-fresh, still have jewelry boat and do not have Ship From Store. I know comps are up across board with COVID, we are at 25% trending to 30% with Q4 coming.

How much would SFS add to comps? It is hard to compare our comps to others when we are only store in district without SFS. Is there a general figure that SFS would add to sales/comps?

We are a lower volume $25 Mil store pre-covid, we do not have P-fresh, still have jewelry boat and do not have Ship From Store. I know comps are up across board with COVID, we are at 25% trending to 30% with Q4 coming.

How much would SFS add to comps? It is hard to compare our comps to others when we are only store in district without SFS. Is there a general figure that SFS would add to sales/comps?

SFS is pretty big this year. We're comping +450% on SFS compared to -24% last year. To give you an idea, were making $27mil year to date with $3.2mil being in SFS. So about 12% of our sales. Pre-covid it was more like 4% of sales. Across the board were up around 25%.

My department exceeded sales for last year already and I forgot where we are at for comps but it's insane. 4th Q is going to be the icing on the cake for us. We are a 2 pack station, but at the height of Covid insanity we were doing 5 times the workload from the peak of last 4th quarter.

Thought you were talking about my store until you got to the part about no SFS, LOL. If I remember I will look at ours numbers my next shift.

Back