Archived SAP # for the shopping baskets stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1519Ash

1920Ash
I need to replace the stands at my store. We still have the old metal ones, we need the new version. Can’t find it on SAP.

I guess so. The old one are consider to be a safety concern.

There are new ones?
The new ones bend at the top so you can’t put more than like 10 baskets in it. I’m not sure the number but if it’s like the old ones it comes as just baskets or baskets and stand. I’m not sure if you can order just the stands

Do you have a picture? We have these. Don't mind the mess around it. I took this picture around Q4 and it's the only picture in my gallery that I have of the basket stands.

Attachments

• 20190505_204109.jpg
    20190505_204109.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 27
My experience is you can order a stack of baskets or baskets with stands. The stands have the base adhered to it and yeah, I've seen many guests drag it around the store.

When I've ordered on SAP they've taken up to three months for delivery😫

My experience is you can order a stack of baskets or baskets with stands. The stands have the base adhered to it and yeah, I've seen many guests drag it around the store.

When I've ordered on SAP they've taken up to three months for delivery😫
The bottom basket has to be attached by the store. It’s just a regular basket that the pmt removes the handle and zip ties to the bottom

There’s a thread here somewhere with pics of people dragging those around the store. I’d look for it but buzzards are circling the cell tower and as soon as one lands my internet goes poof. According to Sprint my

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back