Archived Scored on Cashiering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I pressed inquiry on the register today then hit back and it showed like some sort of score. It said G on in the middle then underneath it said like 85% score with a GGGGGGGGR. What does all that mean and does it affect if they will keep me or not?

So I pressed inquiry on the register today then hit back and it showed like some sort of score. It said G on in the middle then underneath it said like 85% score with a GGGGGGGGR. What does all that mean and does it affect if they will keep me or not?

Cashiers used to be given a green or red each transaction for checking out a guest quick enough.

It was a broken system because if they took too long to insert their card or counted pennies it gave the cashier a red.

People started beating the system by suspending the transaction which gives no red or green.

When they transitioned from fast checkout to friendly checkout they got rid of the store so cashier's would take more time to engage the guest.

Even though we don't use the system anymore and you can't pull the report. The POS still tracks it and you can see it briefly when a transaction ends.

As a cashier you will be scored on your guest surveys and occasionally red cards although unofficially they are no longer a focus anymore depending on your store.

As a cashier you will be scored on your guest surveys and occasionally red cards although unofficially they are no longer a focus anymore depending on your store.

Are guest surveys when a guest gives you a compliment to your GSTL?

Or when they bitch about how 'rude' you were because you wouldn't accept their expired coupons/let them check out with 7 carts of sodas (limit 4), caught their unpaid merchandise at the bottom of the cart, etc.

Certain transactions they are told to fill out a survey online. There are ratings.

Continuous bad surveys can cost your etl ge their job so don't get a bad survey although a lot of them are out of control like a scammer who writes a bad survey because you didn't take his false coupons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back