Archived Seasonal

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my store they let you know a day or so after Christmas when your last day will be, usually no later than the first week of January. If you've asked to stay on after the holidays and they liked your performance and decide to keep you on, that's when you'll find out.

I was asked to stay on like 2 weeks before Christmas

At my old retail job, they didn't tell you, you just wasn't on the schedule lol

When i was hired I had to sign something that had my employment end date.... I had to sign an acknowledgment saying I understood that it was a seasonal position.

When I was hired they didn't give me a specific date, but just said "January '18". So I expect they're planning on phasing out anyone they don't want to keep as soon as New Years is over.

Seasonal reduction officially begins in December. Leaders are supposed to start having discussions with team members about staying this month.

Usually your leader or leader will pull you in for a one on one. Even people we are getting rid of we have to keep scheduling even if we don't intend for them to work those shifts.

Thats why when lazy team members go "I'm still on the schedule they must be keeping me", I kind of shake my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back