Archived SFQ, backstock &autos. HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Market batches are consistently huge and aren’t pulling what we need to fill the floor. We end up with a lot of backstock. On hands don’t match backstock+SFQ. I have several questions

Does updating SFQ to a fuller, accurate amount remove items from batches that aren’t completed on a daily basis?

I have been pulling EXF batches and updating Sfq after pushing to fill obvious outs.

Is there another way to go about this?

The reason i want to skip pulling batches is because market has about 400dpcis and a couple thousand eaches in one fill group consistently. We cannot use our resources to pull these batches at the moment.

Market batches are consistently huge and aren’t pulling what we need to fill the floor. We end up with a lot of backstock. On hands don’t match backstock+SFQ. I have several questions

Does updating SFQ to a fuller, accurate amount remove items from batches that aren’t completed on a daily basis?

I have been pulling EXF batches and updating Sfq after pushing to fill obvious outs.

Is there another way to go about this?

The reason i want to skip pulling batches is because market has about 400dpcis and a couple thousand eaches in one fill group consistently. We cannot use our resources to pull these batches at the moment.
Fix your on hands and capacity . And pull only manual caf . Then your auto shouldn’t have more than 3-5 dpci in a batch. So no need for exf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back