Archived SFS - How to use Manhattan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFSFun

Ship from Store: Don't call it Ship To Store!!
Does anyone have any tips about how to use the manhattan system with ship from store?

All I know how to do is look up and reprint a collate using the 20-digit container number, and how to view the dashboard to see info on recent orders.

Some things I'd like to know:

How can I look up how many INFs TMs are getting? A TM told me he was able to do it once but forgot how.

How can I manually print collates for items that are in hold? If a TM puts a cart into hold just after the hourly cutoff time, it could be useful to print them right away instead of waiting.

How can I lookup an order by the actual order number?

*breathes*
1) You can see who is cancelling what by checking the weekly LOS report which is located on workbench -> store reports -> should be a few links for ship from store reports under logistics or something (I will edit this tomorrow when I go back to my packstation if i remember lol) Once you open the right report, you'll see a list of your pick on time % (non rush and rush), fulfillment % and pack on time % (non rush and rush) Also, don't forget to change the store # to match yours. On the bottom of the report, there are tabs for picking, packing, etc. Click the pick tab and you'll see who cancelled what for that week. There used to be a daily LOS report but unfortunately, the team that created that report was fired a few months ago.

2) First off, I would recommend against printing collates before they're ready to print because its very likely that the system will spit them out again at the top of the hour even if you force printed them. This may lead to confusion and/or a waste of paper.
To manually print a collate without a collate, you need an order number. This process is a little obnoxious and complicated for no reason. To find the order number, you need to go through order inquiry on the pda and scan the item. The order number will be on the top left of the screen. Ex: 102221206703 Also, make sure on the top right the status is HOLD and not COMP or else there could be a problem (someone might have packed it in the system but not physically among many other problems). On Manhattan, go to Distribution Orders (on top of oLPNs) and insert that number into the OMS Order on the top of the screen. Hit apply and the order will show up. Double click the order and all the information will load. There will be about 8 tabs in the middle of the screen. Click on the oLPN tab. The oLPN(s) will be there. There may be multiple depending on the size of the order, if it was split, or cancelled. Copy and paste that number and follow the usual process for reprinting a collate through Manhattan. (oLPNs -> paste number -> print collate)

The way to get an order number through Manhattan is by entering the item # in Distribution orders (under item) then hitting apply. The list of orders (if there are multiple) will show up here. (by CTL# I think it is) I'm not the biggest fan of this method because if there are multiple orders on the same day of that item, it'll get confusing trying to find the right one with no information. Also, if I'm going to be getting the dpci anyways with the pda, it wouldn't make much sense to use this step.

3) Oh, I answered that ^ lol
If for some chance you have the bottom half of the collate and no order number (don't know why anyone would need this but whatever lol) the number to the left of the carton # (CTL#) can be used to look up the order in distribution orders. Plug in this number in the box that is not oms order or item (sorry can't remember the name atm) and the same information will show up.

If you want to see everything that has been printed so far that day, go to oLPNs, and in the two dropdown boxes, click printed and printed then hit apply. This way you can see what you have to pack, what time they printed (its in cst) where it was printed, the carton #, dpci, etc. I usually use this to make sure there aren't any missed packs before I leave. (ex: if someone screws up the pack process and physically packs it but not in the system)

Be sure to also check out "in packing" to "in packing" to see if someone started a pack but did not finish.

You can also see who packed what with "packed" to "packed" or "shipped" to "shipped" then scrolling all the way to the right. The TM number is in the last column.

There's probably a few other things I'm forgetting about but it probably doesn't matter anyways lol.

Has anyone seen the LOS report recently? It seems to have disappeared from Store Reports.

As of today they split it into a separate link for SFS and OPU. It was a bit much having it all on the same report.

I like it for the most part because of the extra info all in one place.

How were you able to print it? The only way I've seen is by using the browser's print option, but that only prints what's displayed on the screen and half the report is cut off. With the old report, there was a print option within myperformance that made it into a multi-page PDF.
1. Choose only your district (not sure on how to choose only 1 store)
2. On the top small bar, there should be a blue triangle and a pencil (convert to document). Click it and select OK
3. Hover in the light grey area over Store. Click the adobe icon in the corner.
4. Print the pdf.
It won’t have the time/date on it but you can just write it down. It’s gonna make it a super tiny on the printout but I found a sorta work around to make it larger. If you find a way to have the date or a better way to make it larger or separate pages, that would be cool to know.

Before step 2:
a. Click the down arrow in the light grey row above the dark grey row. It’s in the furthest right side. Click edit visualization.
b. Hover over Region and a down arrow and X should appear to the right of it.
c. Click X for region, group, district, time zone (and anything else you want)
d. Continue on with step 2
Thanks
JohnSith373

@Hardlinesmaster that doesn't really have anything to do with Manhattan though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back