Archived shorts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store is kinda iffy on capris they don't allow it but......If you are short you can get by with it ( ya that's fair) so basically if you are tall no dice......

Weird, I wear capris all the time and no one has said anything to me. I didn't know showing ankle was a sin at target. Can't let those guests start getting ideas now.

Sounds like you work in one of the Capri-friendly stores.

You just have to hope you don't get a new ETL or STL who decides to change that.

100+ for the summer here. No shorts, unless a CA or still have a Garden Center. Flow team gets away with it until 8AM. No questions asked when you unload the truck, in shorts and a tank top. ;)

I regularly wear capris and no one has said boo to me. I think the reason why you can't wear anything above the knee is because it doesn't look professional.

When our store still had a garden center, we had a girl out there who decided to wear short shorts. Not booty shorts, but still too revealing per Target standards. I only knew about this because we had a couple pig TMs/TLs who decided to go check her out en masse.

dc029103c681d54fa15d0e561ef69ab96f2fad5499c2d1e3530be338d4ebca64.jpg

I can't believe how tight the pants are on some of the (female) TM's. Unfriggingbelievable! It looks like they were painted on.

I can't believe how tight the pants are on some of the (female) TM's. Unfriggingbelievable! It looks like they were painted on.

As one of those girls wearing nearly skin tight khakis, it's not always our fault. :/ Ever try to buy khakis in a cut and shape that fits a tiny waist and huge hips AND are flexible enough to not rip or constrict motion? Our options are slim.

I get away with cropped pants. I've been occasionally wearing beige jeggings (pajama jeans basically... You know like the ones we have in packages with the pockets and such). Super comfy. Especially for the bloated times. The walkie feels heavy on em, though. Those pants are nowhere near what I'd call professional so I'm guessing the no shorts thing isn't rooted in professionalism. Maybe they wanna protect our leg skin from paper cuts lol. That's a long shot, but professionalism doesn't seem to be the goal

One of the few things I miss about overnight. I could wear whatever the hell I felt like. Mostly it was gym shorts and a tshirt.

When we went to 4am I occasionally would wear shorts until open but eventually I got tired of having to change every day and just went to khaki pants the whole shift.

Walmart keeps it frigging freezing...

My store's always warm, even now. Guests complain about it. I wear my cool vest and pack a sweat towel.

A few times I have thought about wearing a skirt, then I thought about all the bending I do.. It's not a pretty sight wearing pants.. It would be a worse sight if I wore a skirt, I would have to pay much to much attention to how I was moving...
Wearing shorts would be just as bad. I wear high tight socks to keep my legs from hurting.. That would look really stupid with shorts..

We do have two etl's who wear skirts, and short tight skirts at that.. They look good in them, but still, they should set an example for dress code..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back