Archived shorts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a crazy idea...how about keeping the stores cool enough so all of us (TMs and guests alike) aren't roasting all summer. That would quell most of the shorts/capris debate.

I feel like there's always gonna be people who want a different temp. I'm freezing most of the time, so I have no dog in this fight. That phrase is kinda awful now that I think of it. but I guess freezing is better because I can always grab another layer and a scarf.

Yeh, it's not like it's the Target Taliban or something.
Besides, they oughta pay attention to the tops some of these female TMs wear: cleavage + push-up bras = :eek:

Ah the joys of being cart attendant, I get to wear shorts and sunglasses and if it's a day shift I wear sunscreen then people think I'm going to the beach.

Ah the joys of being cart attendant, I get to wear shorts and sunglasses and if it's a day shift I wear sunscreen then people think I'm going to the beach.

Downside: "shit how did i end up at the beach this isn't work"

Listen, we gotta get those RedCards somehow....

"Ooh," says cashier Lisa to guest Bob. "Aren't you a big boy. Wouldn't you like to save some extra money today?"

Bob hesitates, but Lisa goes in for the kill.

"Come now. Let's do it. Let's sign up for a REDcard. It's got lots of benefits, just like me."

Lisa's conversion rate goes up 100% overnight.

Pmts can wear shorts ;)
Yeh, but SHOULD they?
I COULD wear shorts but, because of the visual consequences, I shouldn't.
Don't want everybody having to scrub that image off their eyeballs.

No shorts. Shorts look bad, especially on some people. More skin, more tattoos, more scars, more veins. Nasty. Pants keep a somewhat clean image. The only people who should be able to wear shorts are cart attendants. Those poor people have to go out in the blistering heat and work.

When I worked at the Big Box Book Store we didn't have much in the way of a dress code (nothing offensive, cover all the naughty bits) so myself and the head of the Logistics were in competition to see who could wear shorts the longest throughout the year.
I think once we had it down to one or two days out of the entire year.

"Ooh," says cashier Lisa to guest Bob. "Aren't you a big boy. Wouldn't you like to save some extra money today?"

Bob hesitates, but Lisa goes in for the kill.

"Come now. Let's do it. Let's sign up for a REDcard. It's got lots of benefits, just like me."

Lisa's conversion rate goes up 100% overnight.

Lol Bob and Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back