Archived SMF Shoes Merchandising Flexibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first transition when they moved shelves and got rid of the label strips it was a whole team of people. The recent September transitions has been 2 TMs + 1 pulling.

Just out of curiosity, who in your stores has been completing these transitions? When SMF first set, I did all except for maybe three aisles, including redoing one that overnight completely messed up, and for this new fall transition, I have been doing it all single-handedly, with the exception of making shoe boxes (I've been lucky enough to have my FRO make them). Just wondering if this is unusual or if other stores have only one person completing everything, too.
Myself (team leader) and this go around 3 other team members.

I wish they would at least give 1 strip label to show approximately where to place each item. I also would like them to get rid of the schematic information on the MyDevice. Would be better if an entire style/color fell under one schematic number and the numbers went in the order of the product placement.

Myself (team leader) and this go around 3 other team members.

I wish they would at least give 1 strip label to show approximately where to place each item. I also would like them to get rid of the schematic information on the MyDevice. Would be better if an entire style/color fell under one schematic number and the numbers went in the order of the product placement.

Hmm, very interesting. Today's the first day out of both transitions that I was given anyone to help other than just to do reshop or boxes.

I've gotten to the point where I've been telling my TMs to only use the MyDevice to look for the aisle and find the shoe by the name and not the schematic. As far as where to place the items, I've found it's easiest to start off with one ribbon of each shoe and once you're completely done with that aisle, decide which of your leftover shoes can be flexed or should be backstocked. Not having sometimes oddly spaced label strips make it easier to give yourself more or less room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back