Archived So half of food avenue and Starbucks was fired today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what tipped them off what the night that he was really out of it, and mentioned it to a TM he trusted.
It explained why he "DJ'd" a couple times over the intercom. We'd have the radio playing, and if he was sitting near it doing work, he'd jump onto the microphone to interrupt the start of a song to announce it.

Occasionally, I like to add a bump of soda to my water at the fountain. Just enough to add flavor (and turn my water a light brown color). Could I get in trouble for that, you think?

Technically, yes, but I doubt anyone would really bother.

That sounds disgusting though.
I typically throw in a splash of Brisk. It just makes the water taste a bit like iced tea. That Brisk is strong.

A GSA was fired not too long ago for letting people use her discount.

When I worked at SB I once took a cookie that was aspose to be QMOS and my co-worker made me a free drink one time when I left my mid shift at 5. Not a big deal as we kept it quiet

There's a TM at my store whom is a coupon person. She makes me nervous because she always brings in her coupons after the transaction, so they get processed as missed coupons. As far as I can tell, she's using legitimate coupons, and isn;t exploiting anything, but it still just makes me nervous. The computer will take any coupon in the missed coupon function, regardless of what was purchased. I think you can even do it multiple times in different stores if it's done on the same day. I'm not suggesting this TM is pulling some kind of scam...but it makes me paranoid that I'm being duped into something that can get me fired.

Its Fraud, but it's the cashier's fault. This is largely why Target doesn't go after coupon scammers. Since the cashier is knowingly accepting the coupons, it technically falls on Target. Alert your AP team and partner with your ETL-GE.

I make coffee at Starbucks for my plano team when we are overnight, could I get in trouble for this? I wonder because I was actually taught by the Starbucks TL for this reason, and was told that my STL said we could.

If I could, they mine as well fire me now.

Last edited:
We have a coffee pot in the breakroom.

I make coffee at Starbucks for my plano team when we are overnight, could I get in trouble for this? I wonder because I was actually taught by the Starbucks TL for this reason, and was told that my STL said we could.

If I could, they mine as well fire me now.

As long as you're not stealing and wash up after yourself I don't see the problem. When I came in overnight with two of my TMs last holiday, we made the entire flow team drinks but they were requisitioned. It was a treat for them since they mostly get cup of noodle or instant coffee from the floor.

Its Fraud, but it's the cashier's fault. This is largely why Target doesn't go after coupon scammers. Since the cashier is knowingly accepting the coupons, it technically falls on Target. Alert your AP team and partner with your ETL-GE.
Why is it fraud if they're legitimate coupons? I've had the cashier miss my coupons on multiple occasions and have had to go to GS to have them processed. Is it because they typically give cash back for them?

There can be a combo of ways they are doing fraud. When it becomes a pattern it shows they had found a loop hole to make money from it. To make it simple without detail, a lot of the coupon people just return the stuff to other stores, and still get money back from the store they got the items from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back