Archived Soooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I need help I’m newly hired been here for about a month. My GSA I trained yesterday in cash office did it this morning and I just went in to get an advance and there was no money in the safe what so ever. What do I do? There is no LOD, Ap here and the girl has left already. This is her 4th day working!

My STL & ETL are not answering there phones.

So I need help I’m newly hired been here for about a month. My GSA I trained yesterday in cash office did it this morning and I just went in to get an advance and there was no money in the safe what so ever. What do I do? There is no LOD, Ap here and the girl has left already. This is her 4th day working!

My STL & ETL are not answering there phones.

Apbp?

Highly skeptical, sooooo...call the police. 911 in case you need the super secret info.

That's an absolutely crazy thing to think they'd get away with. If it's someone brand new, they may not realize how intense AP is and how many cameras are covering the cash office.

Are you a new in role SrTL or how is there no other LODs in the building?

I'd recommend calling your APBP and the investigations center right away. Even if they just moved the money for some reason, someone is in deep shit for not having it secured at the very least.

I'm assuming you are a Sr GSTL and were the closing LOD last night? And you meant to say that there is no ETL-AP in the building?

Otherwise, your post makes no sense. Only Sr TLs and above have access to the Cash Office. And there's always an LOD in the building.

But yeah, kind of late to give you advice on what to do at this point, since this happened last night. Let us know how it all played out though. That's an "OH SHIT" situation if I've ever heard one.

I'm assuming you are a Sr GSTL and were the closing LOD last night? And you meant to say that there is no ETL-AP in the building?

Otherwise, your post makes no sense. Only Sr TLs and above have access to the Cash Office. And there's always an LOD in the building.

But yeah, kind of late to give you advice on what to do at this point, since this happened last night. Let us know how it all played out though. That's an "OH SHIT" situation if I've ever heard one.

OP's a new GSTL. I read through the chat and it sounds like the LOD for the night left suddenly due to an "emergency" and gave OP his keys and alarm codes.

Also GSTLs/GSAs have access to the cash office just not to the safe. Which means the LOD also gave out the safe codes.

Would this incident get emailed to all our APs if it did happen? Maybe one of us could get the scoop?

Also GSTLs/GSAs have access to the cash office just not to the safe. Which means the LOD also gave out the safe codes.

GSTLs/GSAs should not have access to the Cash Office, unless the GSTL is a Senior. They may work Cash Office shifts and have access to the "man trap," but an LOD has to actually let them in to the Cash Office itself.

GSTLs/GSAs should not have access to the Cash Office, unless the GSTL is a Senior. They may work Cash Office shifts and have access to the "man trap," but an LOD has to actually let them in to the Cash Office itself.

I guess it depends on your store's setup. My store didn't have a "man trap". Just a single door separates the safe from the public area. So GSTLs go in to grab the rolling cash cart and due to the setup they're in the same room as the safe.

I guess it depends on your store's setup. My store didn't have a "man trap". Just a single door separates the safe from the public area. So GSTLs go in to grab the rolling cash cart and due to the setup they're in the same room as the safe.

Interesting. I've never worked in a store without the two-room setup. I'm guessing it's an older store?

Interesting. I've never worked in a store without the two-room setup. I'm guessing it's an older store?

I don't know if you'd call it an older store. But it used to have a 2 door set-up in a different location of the store. A few years back the store went through a remodel and they moved it around to expand the AP office. It's ridiculous because in it's current location, the single door opens right next to the guest bathrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back