Archived Soooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I need help I’m newly hired been here for about a month. My GSA I trained yesterday in cash office did it this morning and I just went in to get an advance and there was no money in the safe what so ever. What do I do? There is no LOD, Ap here and the girl has left already. This is her 4th day working!

My STL & ETL are not answering there phones.
So what happened? Got my popcorn made and waiting for the show

No LOD? That would NEVER happen in any store... at least it shouldn't. There is always an LOD, early, mid, and late LOD. Let another ETL know.

One day I came in at 7am to find out the LOD (log etl) never came in and the only person that was there was the Flow TL

One day I came in at 7am to find out the LOD (log etl) never came in and the only person that was there was the Flow TL
The closest we get to no LOD is a non senior TL or a veteran TM listening for LOD calls when the only LOD in the building is on break or lunch. And that's not very often. More often than it should be, but it isn't a common thing.

Yeah but we needed an lod to open and run the store

Flow TMs do the same thing everyday. If your TL can’t step away to handle a couple LOD calls then it’s a reflection on poor performing TMs or the TL’s poor talent management.

The other day my Flow TL and Log weren’t there so the TMs just popped the trailer and worked unload like they literally do everyday.

Tell the LOD - can be a SrTL if there is no ETL.
Call AlertOne.
Email your leadership team, AP team, DTL, and sales audit.

Flow TMs do the same thing everyday. If your TL can’t step away to handle a couple LOD calls then it’s a reflection on poor performing TMs or the TL’s poor talent management.

The other day my Flow TL and Log weren’t there so the TMs just popped the trailer and worked unload like they literally do everyday.
My TL wasnt even there that day. The flow tl isnt my TL at all. All the Tls in my store can take LODs if they wanted too. The Flow team has operated fine with out a TL or ETL before. I dont know why that matters

Horrifying Post from Dec. 29th and no updates posted ? The suspense is killing me.
Got to be a tall tale. No way something like that is under wraps. Either someone update or close post.

It doesn't have anything to do with skill or capability. There's always supposed to be a key carrier in the store at all times. They need to be there to unlock/secure the store and respond to emergencies. It's a liability issue if there were an emergency and there was no ETL or SrTL in the building.

It doesn't have anything to do with skill or capability. There's always supposed to be a key carrier in the store at all times. They need to be there to unlock/secure the store and respond to emergencies. It's a liability issue if there were an emergency and there was no ETL or SrTL in the building.
That’s what me and my flow tl do they are not srtl but they have keys

The problem would also be if there wasn't someone in the store to get into the CO. A key carrier for flow could unlock the doors and take LOD calls but may not have access to CO.

Flow TLs are key carriers. They’re the only key carrying (Non senior) TL’s and have alarm codes. Where do you work? Lol

Our flow TL is an LOD, exactly because it is that easy. That being said, our truck team is a mess right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back