Archived Specific types of guests that are annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guests who feel the need to unzip every single lunch box in the lunch box aisle and leave them open and any cardboard or pieces from the insides scattered to the four winds.

Code yellow. If you lost your kid, you lost your kid. Why should we care? If you care about your kid, you will have your kid close to you and not let them run around the whole store. Its not my responsibility and job to recover lost kids. Also when their kids go behind the paper towels on the lowest shelf. And they start to move the merch down to the floor.

Most of the time, we have missing parents. Like they just wandered off or forgot they had their kid with and the kid has no idea where mom or dad is and is terrified. Find missing parent, who doesn't seem fazed by their lack of child for the last 20 minutes, only to see said child alone again 5 minutes later, looking for their parent.

1. Couples/families who loudly argue whether they already have an item at home or need to pick more up. 2. People leaving their half empty cups and assorted trash anywhere they want.

PEOPLE WHO EAT FOOD WHILE WALKING THE SALESFLOOR.

Granted, I don't mind if you're walking around with your Starbucks as long as you're not just gonna leave it somewhere on a shelf when you're done. It's people walking around the store, decide to open a bag of chips that they haven't paid for yet, and just munch down on. I'd love to just see what their homes look like.

Code yellow. If you lost your kid, you lost your kid. Why should we care? If you care about your kid, you will have your kid close to you and not let them run around the whole store. Its not my responsibility and job to recover lost kids. Also when their kids go behind the paper towels on the lowest shelf. And they start to move the merch down to the floor.
Maybe you're not a parent? Neither am I actually, but I do have some understanding how this can happen even when the parent is attentive and the child is, generally, obedient. How is this? Because I was one of those kids. I didn't wander that far and wasn't even misbehaving, certainly not moving product to the floor, except I wasn't right next to her like I was supposed to be. Scared my mom half to death. And it never happened again!

My mom used to drop me off in the toy aisle when we’d shop (when I was like 5-9 years old) and she’d come get me when she’d be done. Although sometimes she would take forever like over an hour and I would decide that I was done and try to find her, and panic when I couldn’t but I would always just go to customer service and ask them to page her for me. She always got so mad when I did that but i had an irrational fear that she left without me lol
I’m actually impressed with my survival skills I had because I definitely don’t have any now I feel like

PEOPLE WHO EAT FOOD WHILE WALKING THE SALESFLOOR.

Granted, I don't mind if you're walking around with your Starbucks as long as you're not just gonna leave it somewhere on a shelf when you're done. It's people walking around the store, decide to open a bag of chips that they haven't paid for yet, and just munch down on. I'd love to just see what their homes look like.
My beef is with folks who grab something & consume it while shopping WITHOUT PAYING FIRST.
Had a mom grab three of the character juice bottles out of our cooler for her cartful of kids saying she'd 'ring it up on the way out'.
Watched when she checked out & surprise! No juice bottles.
Evidently dumped 'em in a trashcan under the price scanners after her little darlings were done.
Yeh, it's petty theft but it's STILL theft no matter HOW much you spend.
#MisdemeanorEntitlement

I wonder if "guests" trashing the store with gross empty cups and cake pop sticks was part of the impetus behind FA being removed from remodeled stores

Guests who refuse to pick a checklane. So many of them wander, refuse my speed weaving in hopes of that magical checklane with no guest. Target guests are so spoiled. I wait in line at my grocery store; I’ve seen lines at other department stores, so I know they experience that as well. But at Target...it’s just not acceptable to wait behind one guest. ONE. Especially, if (God forbid) the guest in front of them still has items on the belt not rung up. THE HORROR.

^This.
I'll find a line & stay there while a couple will circle like vultures hoping to land in the shortest line.
Then it becomes a contest as to who will get checked out first.
Looks like the impatient exec is pulling ahead but gets clotheslined by the kid buying his fav toy after emptying his piggy bank & the cashier is counting a mountain of coins.

Guests who refuse to pick a checklane. So many of them wander, refuse my speed weaving in hopes of that magical checklane with no guest. Target guests are so spoiled. I wait in line at my grocery store; I’ve seen lines at other department stores, so I know they experience that as well. But at Target...it’s just not acceptable to wait behind one guest. ONE. Especially, if (God forbid) the guest in front of them still has items on the belt not rung up. THE HORROR.
They’re in for a bad time if I’m covering the front. 1+1 for me means 1+1 sticking out from the lane lol

My beef is with folks who grab something & consume it while shopping WITHOUT PAYING FIRST.
Had a mom grab three of the character juice bottles out of our cooler for her cartful of kids saying she'd 'ring it up on the way out'.
Watched when she checked out & surprise! No juice bottles.
Evidently dumped 'em in a trashcan under the price scanners after her little darlings were done.
Yeh, it's petty theft but it's STILL theft no matter HOW much you spend.
#MisdemeanorEntitlement

i'd be like I'm sorry but this can only be paid for at Starbucks/Food Ave

People who try to have the Food Ave TM ring out their whole cartful of stuff.

Had a lady ring out at my FA counter for a bunch of Bullseye crap.
After I gave her the receipt, she asked for a bag.
I held up a small popcorn bag & she just looked like "WTF?!"
I said "I don't have large bags over here but you could get one from that cashier right there."
"But she'll charge me ten cents!"
Sucks to be you, then.

I wonder if "guests" trashing the store with gross empty cups and cake pop sticks was part of the impetus behind FA being removed from remodeled stores

Trash isn't the reason FA is being replaced.

5487eea44527c5008fa36d6038024c997ec154c35272fa50307d1af304f1fb1a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back