Archived Spill the beans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DzOUyTWUUAA6vqU.jpg:large

So here is what I know , in 2 weeks there will no longer be a backroom , plano and price change . The gm team (inbound/flow ) will only be in charge of PP1 that includes zoning , pulling stocking and backstock and maintain the area for the rest of their shift they will also need to pull the Ptms. ( later beginning of April will come doing the price change and sales planers). Sales floor will be incorporated into inbound so who ever is in charge of c and d they will have to do the including coming to the line and push their freight . With the new changes I was told that I need to continue to come clean and current with the truck and backroom and also make sure the metrics don’t take a dive . Well no shit .,, with that many people coming to backstock it will be fucking hard

So here is what I know , in 2 weeks there will no longer be a backroom , plano and price change . The gm team (inbound/flow ) will only be in charge of PP1 that includes zoning , pulling stocking and backstock and maintain the area for the rest of their shift they will also need to pull the Ptms. ( later beginning of April will come doing the price change and sales planers). Sales floor will be incorporated into inbound so who ever is in charge of c and d they will have to do the including coming to the line and push their freight . With the new changes I was told that I need to continue to come clean and current with the truck and backroom and also make sure the metrics don’t take a dive . Well no shit .,, with that many people coming to backstock it will be fucking hard

General merchandise team members will be doing what market tms has been doing for some time, I'm curious to see how that goes in my store. I haven't seen leaders training gm tms on how to properly backstock and pull. BRLA will go to shit for sure.
Sales planners are not hard to do, but I don't see them being set on time or set the right way by people that are used to pushing freight only. Some people will quit.

Already hearing of schedule conflicts among team members. A couple are with team members with standing Dr. appointments for scheduled treatments.

Leadership's response to them was along the line of, "You have time to figure it out." Pretty damn stupid given no communication on schedule changes other than a posted schedule.

I'm expecting to see Moses at any time now to lead the exodus out of Target.

Already hearing of schedule conflicts among team members. A couple are with team members with standing Dr. appointments for scheduled treatments.

Leadership's response to them was along the line of, "You have time to figure it out." Pretty damn stupid given no communication on schedule changes other than a posted schedule.

My HR is currently not giving a damn about scheduling conflicts. So I assume it’s the direction of corporate. Not that I agree with it.

It seems like the ones the store can least afford to lose are always in the first wave to go...

My store has been on this process since november, weve just now got the right people in place and seeing results.

My store has been on this process since november, weve just now got the right people in place and seeing results.
We have too , just that the sales floor wasn’t incorporated into the inbound. Now I have to make sure everyone knows just how important is brla is .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back