Archived Spill the beans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what the paygrades are anymore. Help please? Can anyone list them?

What does a beauty TM do now that a general merchandise TM is expected to be doing April 1? If I'm reading things correctly beauty will be 35 and an inbound/GM TM team is 30 even though duties will soon be the same?

A beauty TM comes in an hour before open and does it. There's no way those guys are gonna figure out sorting 300 different lipsticks. Once we got in a Boots display and the TL called for softlines. 🤣

We have a couple beauty tms as well. Even before modernization, only like 2-3 tms were allowed to touch makeup because inevitably, someone would f*ck it up

A beauty TM comes in an hour before open and does it. There's no way those guys are gonna figure out sorting 300 different lipsticks. Once we got in a Boots display and the TL called for softlines. 🤣
Well more than likely that’s what will continue. Your beauty Tm will be scheduled under inbound for an hour or so and come in with the truck them then be scheduled under Beauty after the unload and sort is complete

I know it's on WB but its supposed to be confidential at the same time

Thanks for all the info! Is there anything in terms of AP, and perhaps what's happening with APS being downgraded in paygrade, or if something is inherently changing in terms of pay/responsibilities there? Thanks again!

Is it normal for GSA’s to do Q1 conversations with TM’s? Cause I got talked to by my GSA not my GSTL. Are they going to make him a GSTL? He talked to more TM’s than our GSTL like by a 12 person difference.

Is it normal for GSA’s to do Q1 conversations with TM’s? Cause I got talked to by my GSA not my GSTL. Are they going to make him a GSTL? He talked to more TM’s than our GSTL like by a 12 person difference.
Sound like they are prepping him but normally I would think a TL would sit in with him to assist and answer any questions. Considering you guys make the same wage it does seem odd. Maybe he is already on the bench

Sound like they are prepping him but normally I would think a TL would sit in with him to assist and answer any questions. Considering you guys make the same wage it does seem odd. Maybe he is already on the bench
He didn’t have a GSTL or ETL-GE with him. He did it alone and he was actually amazingly great at it. Very informative. I already been knew of most of what he was saying bc of what I’ve read on here. He referenced several things not on the guide too in addition (some stuff from here😂😂)granted it wasn’t anything outside FOS so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back