Archived Spot Minimum Wage Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may seem like a dumb question but I'm new to how this works.

As of right now Starbucks TM's make more than say a Hardlines TM, would that still be true even after it goes up to $12? Does every paygrade just shift up a dollar?

As of right now Starbucks TM's make more than say a Hardlines TM, would that still be true even after it goes up to $12? Does every paygrade just shift up a dollar?
Yes

so you tell me all those merit increase to 12.01 / hr mean nothing. ALL my dedication and hard work mean nothing. I will be making what someone walking off the street will be making, well thanks Target.

oh and hours will be cut once again to pay for this new starting rate !!

nope, naaada, nothing.
your hours will be cut too.

so you tell me all those merit increase to 12.01 / hr mean nothing. ALL my dedication and hard work mean nothing. I will be making what someone walking off the street will be making, well thanks Target.

oh and hours will be cut once again to pay for this new starting rate !!

Actually, Target is rewarding your dedication and experience by giving you a penny more an hour.

Truly sorry!

can't wait until 2040, I'll make $1,000 an hour and only have to work 0.0005 hours a week!
you will be replaced by robots by then.
associate-excited.jpg

Retail on the cutting edge: Miami Walmart gets scanning robot
Retail on the cutting edge: Miami Walmart gets scanning robot - http://www.miamiok.com/news/20180302/retail-on-cutting-edge-miami-walmart-gets-scanning-robot

On our way to making more money with less hours. Winning#

Hahahahhahahahhahahha
It's not unreasonable to think that way since they said it will be happening in the spring. That's how the $9 and $10 base pay increases worked.

Hahahahhahahahhahahha

Lol. Was totally just spitballing an idea- I already make above this so it's not wishful thinking on my part. I know how ruthless Spot is; it's like they are in business to make money or something. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back