Archived Spot Minimum Wage Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
This still does zilch for tenured TM's that will still be above the new starting wage for their job code. Plus, a 2-year TM will still be making the minimim wage. And be expected to be training those people walking in the door.

Personally, I'd prefer they do a bonus like other companies have done. That way, at least everyone gets something.

Personally, I'd prefer they do a bonus like other companies have done. That way, at least everyone gets something.
This. An annual merit bonus would make sense. That way when they raise wages no one is upset

So I'm helping in a remodel at another store and I was talking to an Etl so from another store and he told me that TMs who already made over the minimum wage bump will still get a $1 raise, but that didn't happen to us last year when we were bumped up to $11. And my ETLs have said everyone over monimmi wage stays the same.?

I was told when I was first hired in February that my wage would be going up to $12 and so far it still hasn't changed... what should I do?

Depending on your pay cycle, you are already making it this week, or will start making it tomorrow. It won't be on your paycheck until 2 or 3 weeks from yesterday, depending.

And, if you are Beauty, it should be 12.50.

Depending on your pay cycle, you are already making it this week, or will start making it tomorrow. It won't be on your paycheck until 2 or 3 weeks from yesterday, depending.

And, if you are Beauty, it should be 12.50.
Really 12.50? I was told it was going to be 12 but hey if they bump it up to 12.50 I wouldn't be mad :D

If you are a pilot district, it might be different, but I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back