Archived Starbucks Dress Code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BaristaBoy22

I just recently got hired today for a barista position in my local target and I’m not exactly sure of what the dress code is? I know jeans & khaki pants are allowed but as far as shirts go I’m not sure? Do I wear red? Or black? Or both? Collard or no collard? Is the uniform provided or is that something I have to get myself? I don’t have my orientation until next week so I’d like to know if I need to buy some shirts for work before that day haha. Thanks in advance guys! I’m happy to be joining the target team :)

I just recently got hired today for a barista position in my local target and I’m not exactly sure of what the dress code is? I know jeans & khaki pants are allowed but as far as shirts go I’m not sure? Do I wear red? Or black? Or both? Collard or no collard? Is the uniform provided or is that something I have to get myself? I don’t have my orientation until next week so I’d like to know if I need to buy some shirts for work before that day haha. Thanks in advance guys! I’m happy to be joining the target team :)
Generally the SB team at my store goes for a solid black shirt with khakis or jeans under their apron. The only time anyone wears red in SB is if it's a TL/ETL backing up.

Also no jewelry except for a wedding band and medical alert stuff, and target does not allow us to wear pins like the baristas at company stores get to wear.

Last edited:
Black shirt is fine. A collar isn't necessary. At my store, we never wore khaki, but preferred black for pants. Now, most wear jeans. Your store may be different, so ask before you buy. For orientation, you can wear nice Jean's and a black shirt. They will give you an apron and hat when you have your first day in Starbucks. It is your responsibility to keep your apron washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back