Archived Starbucks drink recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawberries and creme frapp with toffee nut syrup. Tastes exactly like Captain Crunch. No joke.

Just think of refreshers like teas: juice up to first line (in tea shaker), water to the next line, Ice to the top line, add fruit & shake.
Re: frapps with heavy syrups - some say 1-2-3.

That helps, thanks! For some reason my brain keeps wanting to put tea in the refreshers haha!
When it comes to espresso shots and syrup pumps is this correct?:
Regular: 1-2-2 (hot), 1-2-3 (iced)
Americano: 2-3-3 (hot), 2-3-4 (iced)
Macchiato: 1-1-1 (hot), 1-1-2 (iced)? I don't think I have it right for macchiatos...

Syrup Pumps:
Frapps: 2-3-4 (of frapp pumps), 1-2-2/1-2-3 (peach and not frapp designated pumps)
Lattes/Macchiatos/Coffee/etc: 3-4-5 (hot) and 3-4-6 (iced)
Teas- it says on the tea shaker so I'm not worried haha
What are exceptions to the number of pumps? (besides of course the guest specifying how many pumps)

And then for refreshers is it berry scoops, limes, and oranges: 1-1-2-2

Also, any suggestions on how to remember dating? As in how long every item is good for once opened? I can't, for the life of me, remember the dates for almost anything except that pastries are only good until the end of the day unless opened later in the day... I think... And it's like the adds for refreshers are good for 5 days and the frapp adds (vanilla bean, java chips, etc) are good for 7 days?

That helps, thanks! For some reason my brain keeps wanting to put tea in the refreshers haha!
When it comes to espresso shots and syrup pumps is this correct?:
Regular: 1-2-2 (hot), 1-2-3 (iced)
Americano: 2-3-3 (hot), 2-3-4 (iced)
Macchiato: 1-1-1 (hot), 1-1-2 (iced)? I don't think I have it right for macchiatos...

Syrup Pumps:
Frapps: 2-3-4 (of frapp pumps), 1-2-2/1-2-3 (peach and not frapp designated pumps)
Lattes/Macchiatos/Coffee/etc: 3-4-5 (hot) and 3-4-6 (iced)
Teas- it says on the tea shaker so I'm not worried haha
What are exceptions to the number of pumps? (besides of course the guest specifying how many pumps)

And then for refreshers is it berry scoops, limes, and oranges: 1-1-2-2
For hot Americanos, it's 2-3-4; same as iced.
Macchiato shots are the same as lattes
Dating is according to the catagory:
Chais, frapp coffee base, mochas are good for the day
flavor syrups (caramel, cinn dolce, vanilla, etc) are good for a month
juices (lemonade, strawberry, soda syrups, apple juice) are good for 6 days after opening
Heavy syrups (white mocha, dark caramel for the ribbon crunch), frapp additives (chips, VB powder, matcha, etc) are good for 2 weeks
Fruit emulsions (for refreshers) are good for 2 weeks but tend to get sticky
Pastries, consult the wrapper; some are good for 1 day only, some for 2 days
Whole beans (coffee, espresso) are good for 1 week, 3 days if ground.

Yeh, it depends on cup size.
Whether it's pumps of syrup/frapp base, scoops of chips/matcha/vanilla, it's always 2 for tall, 3 for grande & 4 for venti.
Ex: a grande java chip would have 3 pumps of coffee base, 3 pumps of frapp base, 3 pumps of mocha, 3 scoops of chips, milk to the bottom line of the cup & a grande scoop of ice.

Its easier to mention the steps though for example the grande java chip frap would be 3 frap roast milk to bottom line empty to pitcher 3 pumps of mocha sauce frap chips grande cup of ice and the n last the coffee base because they say it'll stick to the ice rather than the blades of the blender and then lastly serve it whip cream

This is all very helpful! This is my 2nd week working at Starbucks and I absolutely love it! But, can anyone tell me what hot and cold drinks get whipped cream and which ones get syrup pumps by default?

Whipped creme drinks: mocha lattes (hot or iced), cinnamon dolce, hot chocolate, macchiato con panna (shots topped w/whip) & frappuncinos.
Syrups are dependent on the drink: vanilla latte, mocha latte, caramel macchiato (van syrup in the bottom, caramel drizzle on top), hot choc (mocha & van), cinnamon dolce (cinn syrup), Chai, etc.
Teas/tea lemonades get classic syrup unless requested unsweetened or specialty like peach green tea (peach syrup), blackberry mojito (blackberry syrup), mango tea lemonade (mango) & so on.

Whipped creme drinks: mocha lattes (hot or iced), cinnamon dolce, hot chocolate, macchiato con panna (shots topped w/whip) & frappuncinos.
Syrups are dependent on the drink: vanilla latte, mocha latte, caramel macchiato (van syrup in the bottom, caramel drizzle on top), hot choc (mocha & van), cinnamon dolce (cinn syrup), Chai, etc.
Teas/tea lemonades get classic syrup unless requested unsweetened or specialty like peach green tea (peach syrup), blackberry mojito (blackberry syrup), mango tea lemonade (mango) & so on.
Okay thanks! And just to verify, you meant mochas and latte right? Or is mocha latte a drink?

Mocha latte is a latte with mocha; yeh, it's a drink & comes with whip unless the guest requests no whip.
And it comes hot or cold.

I love the new strawberry acai refresher! I substitute lemonade for the water. It is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back