Archived Starbucks / Giftcard Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLN13

Hardlines TM
Two quick questions that I’m 99% sure I know the answer to - just wanted to double check.

1. Can you use a Starbucks gift card at a Starbucks in Target? What about a target giftcard?

2. If yes, can I use both my employee discount and a Starbucks giftcard?

I’m pretty sure the answer to all 3 is yes but just wanted to double check before I try it.

Here's the hack:

Buy Starbucks cards with your Red Card in the store, not at Starbucks. Get 5% off for all gift cards
Load the money from the gift cards to your Starbucks app.

• Now you have money on your app (thus getting you 5% off at all Starbucks anywhere)
  • Also, use your Starbucks app (and Cartwheel) and your TM discount with the app to pay at the Target Starbucks.

2nd hack
Don't forget to get the Starbucks membership app too. You can upload the Starbucks gift card to the app & get points for your drinks. Present your discount card & pay with the Starbucks app.
When using the cartwheel app(not target app)for any special deals, show your discount card & pay with the Starbucks app.

Don't use the target app to pay for your drinks at Starbucks.

3rd hack
If you get a Target gift card (promotion, gift, etc), upload it to your Starbucks gift card and use your red card to buy normal Target stuff so you can still get the 5% off. Starbucks cards end up earning more than 5% off if you get something expensive with the free drink you earn.

Can Starbucks rewards also be used for pastries or sandwiches? Or drinks only?

If i have a Starbucks gift card already (like from Christmas) that’s on my starbucks app, can I reload it at tarbucks and pay with my redcard and save 5% or do I have to buy the ones with the set amounts on them?

If i have a Starbucks gift card already (like from Christmas) that’s on my starbucks app, can I reload it at tarbucks and pay with my redcard and save 5% or do I have to buy the ones with the set amounts on them?
buy the ones with set amounts then in the app you can just transfer the balance to your existing card easy peasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back