Archived Stinky Co-Workers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, sorta on this topic. But, do you guys ever worry that you might be the one that smells on staff? lol

I don't personally think I smell, but on hot days when I sweat a lot, I worry about it lol

Why I take regular showers, wear deodorant and make sure my clothes are clean. That is what people forget to change clothing. Or they throw their shirt or vest in the car and it never makes it in the house to get cleaned.

I keep a hoodie in my truck and forget its there. I will grab it after months and realize quickly it fucking stinks.

The washing machines at my place sometimes leave a very faint dingy smell on my work shirts. If I don't hang them up after drying them, I can still smell it at work. Makes me super insecure, but it fades as the day goes on. I use a scented lotion so in my mind that masks the weird smell until it goes away. No one has said a thing at least.

The washing machines at my place sometimes leave a very faint dingy smell on my work shirts. If I don't hang them up after drying them, I can still smell it at work. Makes me super insecure, but it fades as the day goes on. I use a scented lotion so in my mind that masks the weird smell until it goes away. No one has said a thing at least.

Dryer sheets are a life saver. You can even get them at Target! Pass on the up and up brand though lol

Dryer sheets are a life saver. You can even get them at Target! Pass on the up and up brand though lol

Yeah I use those. For some reason, it still effects my Target shirts. Specifically the ones Target gives us. No other clothes get that washing machine smell. Weird.

They smell like mold since they are never run through a clean cycle. My machine at the house does the same if I don't run some cleaner through it and make sure it is left open to air out.

Dryer sheets are to keep static at bay nothing more. I can't use any of the stinky ones cause they trip migraines. Even the washing machine cleaner is super strong I have to have the window open and a fan running after a cycle.. That stuff is strong smelling.

Yeah I shower every day and use antiperspirant. I also use some of the Soap&Glory body wash we carry which smells like fresh baked sugar cookes.

I never understand why some people willingly don't stay clean though. I can't believe how many people don't know you're supposed to wash your fucking feet and wear clean socks -_-

Yeah I use those. For some reason, it still effects my Target shirts. Specifically the ones Target gives us. No other clothes get that washing machine smell. Weird.
How often does Target give out shirts? I haven't gotten any. :(

Last Christmas season they gave out the "Ask Me About Free Shipping" ones because we do free shipping around that time. They were cut kind of big and I thought I looked kind of stupid in it so now it's become a sleep shirt. Team membe volunteer events will include shirts as well

In my store, they're given out as prizes for RedCards, or just other achievements. I got a one for no reason, because they had so many. I don't wear my "free shipping" one either because it was way too big. You could ask a GSTL about them. They might just give you one. If you REALLY want, you can even buy one... Target : Expect More. Pay Less.

Okay, sorta on this topic. But, do you guys ever worry that you might be the one that smells on staff? lol

I don't personally think I smell, but on hot days when I sweat a lot, I worry about it lol

I worry about that a lot this time of year. My backroom is disgusting during the summer (though the sales floor is much worse).

Have you tried a different detergent? I used to use the cheapo "free" detergent, but my clothes would smell gross if I didn't also use fabric softener, so I had to switch to one that's not "free."

Cheap detergent is like cheap toilet paper.

DO NOT WANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back