Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone worked at a store that was investigated by corporate? is so:
1- what for?
2- how did they do it?
3- end result?
4- did the fix stick or did it fade?

My store has been investigated often.

During visits we get asked, "how are your metrics always greener than the grass on the other side??"

Kinda hard dealing with such tough questions, but we make do

Sgt-Schultz2.jpg

so they do let the leadership know when they are coming in? thats lame they should roll in and attack unexpectedly!

when our DTL comes in theres a few people they ask to leave early if theyd like. those same people know what it means and do not care. so they leave early.

Our red card queen got investigated by corporate for multiple complaints about her being rude ro guests, misleading them into thinking the red card was a savings card, ect. They ultimately let the stl decide what happened to her. Needless to say, she still works here.

Our dtls come in unannounced. Other stores in call and warn when theyre in the area. Is truly hilarious watching ETLs frantically panic in recieving to try and flex things out they should have been doing weeks ago. Sales always sky rocket for a few days after there is a visit amd drop again once its over and the ETLs go back to bullshitting in the offices. Lol.

"So what's your plan to ensure this doesn't happen again?"
"I will have a conversation with our PAs to make sure they understand that pulling out of date items is part of their job, and I'll ask them to come up with a plan to ensure it doesn't happen again."

Never mind the fact that they probably weren't given enough hours to do their jobs properly.

"I will have a conversation with our PAs to make sure they understand that pulling out of date items is part of their job, and I'll ask them to come up with a plan to ensure it doesn't happen again."

Never mind the fact that they probably weren't given enough hours to do their jobs properly.
Having been a PA, I weep for my boys still stuck in the food game. The time that used to be available to work our fresh goods was already just enough. Now market gets half the hours we had plus twice the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back