Archived Strengths and Opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious what everyone's is. It's the amazing you or some crap now, but anyway what's yours.

Strength:
Manages Talent
Solves Problems

Opportunity:
Engages and Inspires Others

Strengths:
Engages and enspires others
Drives for results

Opportunity:
Communicates effectively

Strengths:
Engages and inspires others
Solves problems

Opp:
Communicates effectively

Strs
Comunicates effectively
Solves problems

Weaknesses

What are some tips for improving upon engaging and inspiring others. I can say ive definitely been trying by writing vibe cards and congratulating the team on various accomplishments.

str:
manage execution
develop talent

opp:
collaborate (specifically with my etl/stl team, not fellow tm. seems as though if you say what you think, it falls under insubordination and non collaboration now. especially if the words "that's not best practice" gets uttered to them lol)

I dunno...you're pretty courageous with that degreaser!

Btw, is this something all you TLs got handed to you?

They are the leadership expectations. Check them out on workbench sometime. You fill it out about yourself and what you're doing to work on your opp.

Omg...I knew that. I keep seeing "red..." and fail to read the rest of the name. Sorry!

i could be pretty good with that degreaser too!

we have to put these down in our vibe walks. Demonstrates courage is what i'm currently working on so it can and will change in the future depending on what's going on.

Strengths
Communicates effectively
Adapts & solves problems
Opps
Lead by example
Trains tm's to better themselves by encouragement & their development
partnering with plano on seasonal reset

Last edited:
Strengths:
Collaborates
Is resilient and adaptable
Communicates Effectively

Opps:
Manages Talent
Engages & Inspires

Handed too, no.... talked about agreed upon with your ETL and other Leaders yes! There is actually a Leadership expectation assessment on workbench that will help you identify your strengths and opportunities. It;s really insgithful, I strongly suggest anyone who is working towards a team leader postion or anything else to take the assessment. It is really helpful....

Handed too, no.... talked about agreed upon with your ETL and other Leaders yes! There is actually a Leadership expectation assessment on workbench that will help you identify your strengths and opportunities. It;s really insgithful, I strongly suggest anyone who is working towards a team leader postion or anything else to take the assessment. It is really helpful....

Ugh. The only place I've heard about this is here...so I can't really do that since I am never on workbench and thus don't know about it. :p

Ugh. The only place I've heard about this is here...so I can't really do that since I am never on workbench and thus don't know about it. :p

Act like you are on ehr. Look for workbench icon, click on it & go from there. Same login as ehr.

Last edited:
They'd probably wonder what I was doing in there to begin with. Sadly, I have no time for computer stuff. Cashiers are scheduled at the minimum (or snapped up to the salesfloor) and service desk means I'm on my own.

Strs
Comunicates effectively
Solves problems

Weaknesses

What are some tips for improving upon engaging and inspiring others. I can say ive definitely been trying by writing vibe cards and congratulating the team on various accomplishments.

A lot of it is just having that can-do attitude. Taking it upon yourself to engage TM's so they aren't sitting around hating their jobs. Ideally you want to be the person that makes everyone want to do what they're supposed to do. Lol.

This was always one of my strengths...I don't think all of it comes from recognition. Ex. I'll jump in to help behind the GS desk, and I'll wage competitions with the GS TM on who can sort the fastest. Just little things like that that make work not seem like work!

I love vibe cards though..whenever I'm walking the service audit I make sure to recognize awesome cashiers. They aren't recognized, acknowledged at that, by TM's regularly so it's fun seeing how happy they get!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back