• Thread starter JimmyTarget
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JimmyTarget

Anyone know what the "super 7" is? I don't even know if I have the right name but I know that it includes:

End Caps
Side Caps
One Spot
PTM
and others?

Basically things that need to be completed every day or something? Can anyone finish/correct the list?

Reminds me of the "Power Square" we had at Kmart... Similar concept, except the focus was in baby hard lines, snacks, HBA, and home fashions.

Our store does something similar, but I can't recall what we named it. Basically it's a front end to-do checklist for our bright and shiny new aspiring GSA's so they don't spend their entire day hovering their break grids and kicking rocks basking in the idea that they "run the lanes."

It's really helpful when it actually gets done because it gives me and the GSTL more time to manage performance, train and develop front end TMs, and drive conversion/speed.

It's basically just filling, zoning, filling, zoning. End caps, gift cards, one spot, battery displays, cashier supplies, Etc.

Last edited:
Our store does something similar, but I can't recall what we named it. Basically it's a front end to-do checklist for our bright and shiny new aspiring GSA's so they don't spend their entire day hovering their break grids and kicking rocks basking in the idea that they "run the lanes."

It's really helpful when it actually gets done because it gives me and the GSTL more time to manage performance, train and develop front end TMs, and drive conversion/speed.

It's basically just filling, zoning, filling, zoning. End caps, gift cards, one spot, battery displays, cashier supplies, Etc.

See, I always loved those stupid lists. Especially being in a ULV store... Especially on truck days with one cashier and a service desk/CA not coming in until 1:30... "Why isn't One Spot pushed?" "Why are the batteries not filled?" "You need to have higher-level thinking when it comes to the lanes"

If I was lucky, they would send me a flow TM to help push One Spot. But it was always on the days when I was a light in One Spot. Dare I ask for one of the precious flow fm's after a One Spot transition and it's 4 tubs deep in the back.

See, I always loved those stupid lists. Especially being in a ULV store... Especially on truck days with one cashier and a service desk/CA not coming in until 1:30... "Why isn't One Spot pushed?" "Why are the batteries not filled?" "You need to have higher-level thinking when it comes to the lanes"

If I was lucky, they would send me a flow TM to help push One Spot. But it was always on the days when I was a light in One Spot. Dare I ask for one of the precious flow fm's after a One Spot transition and it's 4 tubs deep in the back.

But don't worry, the executives will be there to sit in Starbucks for three hours chit chatting about the newest garbage they purchased while they watch you struggle to finish the workload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back