Sweeping loose cardboard

Do what you need to do, I don’t see why that’d matter to anyone at the DC.
Are the gaylords supposed to be a permanent thing? I thought it was just until we get bins from the new company but it’s been a couple of months and haven’t seen or heard anything.
We’re suppose to get bins sometime in Fall of 2019. Which we did get a few in November 2019 but some dumb ETL decided to sweep it back and now I’m trying to get leadership to bring back the hanger bins.
We put our cardboard in a Gaylord box and then when baker is fixed we crush and make bales.
Small format store? That would be too many gaylords in a larger volume store

Last edited:

ManMythMachine

Reach Truck Rodeo Clown
Ya, I think using the clamp to dump it on the line is a good way to get walked out.
I joke. I kid.

Are the plastic hanger box pallets supposed to be banded? I thought it consisted of pallet down, two gaylords & pallet up; in a stack of 7. But the other day a leaning tower tipped over on me and most weren't banded together. Death by a thousand shortcuts.

I joke. I kid.

Are the plastic hanger box pallets supposed to be banded? I thought it consisted of pallet down, two gaylords & pallet up; in a stack of 7. But the other day a leaning tower tipped over on me and most weren't banded together. Death by a thousand shortcuts.
They’ve always come in banded in sets of 2. So 2 plastic pieces on the bottom, 2 gaylords, then 2 more plastic pieces with 2 bands holding it together. Usually we leave the shrink wrap on them too, but that changes depending what warehousing wants.