Archived Target Cafe Spring Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're still killing it with pizza & pretzels.
WTF?!
Right???? Pretzels are a guest favorite. I was confused cause they literally just sent out new menu boards and pretzels are still on there and chicken tenders. I asked if they were replacing it with another brand, but nope...

McClanes will no longer be a vendor Target uses. We are changing to just C&S. I think that's why that stuff is discontinued. It should be on the new order guide once that is released in a few weeks.

To be honest, I wouldn't care if tenders & fries went away since we only get 1-2 orders a day if even that.
When a lady asked me if I had chicken tenders 'ready' it was all I could do to keep from laughing.
She was not amused to find out she'd have to wait for them.

I always sold them and they were happy guests.

One of my team members was freaking out cause she couldn't order hot dogs. I told her to relax and wait . What do you know it's on our new order guide , she was so happy. Quick question did you guys receive your new signs? I still haven't seen mine and when I asked the signing guy he said he hasn't seen em -_-. Does anyone know how to order em?

We haven't gotten shit. We're about out of food. Team leaders hid the information from cafe TM's for weeks. No one knows what's going on. I kinda suspect they're closing our cafe and just not telling us.

We finally put up our signs even tho we don't have everything in yet.
The Minute maid smoothies are good but smaller than Jamba at the same price.
We got some 'skinless franks' in for the hotdogs & did a TM sampling - they don't look burned on the outside like the old dogs did after a couple hours but they scorched the roller despite spraying it down multiple times, the flavor is good but everyone was complaining about how salty they tasted, still waiting for the chili but they sent the cheese.
Used our last bag of popcorn so we started using the packets - squeezing the butter stick out is a pain, it doesn't pop as fluffy as our old popcorn, no butter flavor whatsoever, STILL no divider or caramel despite it being on the new signs.
Register updated & shows CHEESE POPCORN?!
WTF, spot?!
Really?

I don't understand this bug push in cafe. In my city most cafes only open on the weekend! I have guest coming in asking why such and such store isn't open. I haven't even used the little popcorn bags but do they even fill the large bags?!

We finally put up our signs even tho we don't have everything in yet.
The Minute maid smoothies are good but smaller than Jamba at the same price.
We got some 'skinless franks' in for the hotdogs & did a TM sampling - they don't look burned on the outside like the old dogs did after a couple hours but they scorched the roller despite spraying it down multiple times, the flavor is good but everyone was complaining about how salty they tasted, still waiting for the chili but they sent the cheese.
Used our last bag of popcorn so we started using the packets - squeezing the butter stick out is a pain, it doesn't pop as fluffy as our old popcorn, no butter flavor whatsoever, STILL no divider or caramel despite it being on the new signs.
Register updated & shows CHEESE POPCORN?!
WTF, spot?!
Really?

We have 9 bags of the old popcorn, 2 cases of salt, and no oil.

The pouches are easier to use if you put a few at a time in the side of your machine where you would stage your bagged popcorn., The heat will melt the oil and it comes out easily.

Wish I could swap for your old popcorn but we don't have any oil either.
Our machine doesn't have a staging place for bagged corn but a machine at our sister store does.
Is that something you can order & install?

Wish I could swap for your old popcorn but we don't have any oil either.
Our machine doesn't have a staging place for bagged corn but a machine at our sister store does.
Is that something you can order & install?

I can't see why we can't store some in the bottom where the case of oil was, the heating system there should be safe.

my store must be missing them?

Take home is a clear plastic bag, about the size of the bag fresh flowers can be placed in, but not triangular. If that makes sense. Some of our initial shipment of regular paper bags got put in the bakery, thinking they were the bakery bags.

Our Jamba machines got replaced with Minute-Maid frozen lemonade and frozen strawberry lemonade. SO. GOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back