Archived Target Cafe Spring Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the fries actually turn out decent.

We've had caramel corn for a while. It doesn't really sell too well. Chili dog sounds like a horrible idea. Jamba going away is fine. No one really gets it.

Was there any communication on this?

I hope our Jamba goes away. We sell 2 a week.
Caramel corn? Sure, why not!
Chili dogs? Yay, more food to throw out every day!
Our FA is a joke. No one who works there has any food service experience and have no idea how to upsell. They just stand around trying to be invisible to guests.

I hope our Jamba goes away. We sell 2 a week.
Caramel corn? Sure, why not!
Chili dogs? Yay, more food to throw out every day!
Our FA is a joke. No one who works there has any food service experience and have no idea how to upsell. They just stand around trying to be invisible to guests.

Can you truly upsell FA? No one comes to Target for FA. Its really a pacifier for parents and a cheap lunch for TMs.

FAs are such a small part of daily sales. That it's really about guest convenience.

You can upsell at Sbux sure but it's a totally different clientele

Can you truly upsell FA? No one comes to Target for FA. Its really a pacifier for parents and a cheap lunch for TMs.

FAs are such a small part of daily sales. That it's really about guest convenience.

LOL! Even before I was a TM, like way before, I'd ask my parents "can we go to Target to get a hotdog?" And I still go to a FA Target just for the Hot Dogs when I can.

However we now only have a single Target with a FA and I'm to lazy to go to it because it's such a tedious walk from the nearest bus stop. #ImLazy.

Our FA actually does pretty good business.
We're a Pizza Hut Express & sell quite a bit of pizzas, breadsticks & pastas as well as hotdogs, pretzels, popcorn, cookies, smoothies, tenders, fries, grilled cheese, a little bit of breakfast & the like.

Our FA actually does pretty good business.
We're a Pizza Hut Express & sell quite a bit of pizzas, breadsticks & pastas as well as hotdogs, pretzels, popcorn, cookies, smoothies, tenders, fries, grilled cheese, a little bit of breakfast & the like.

Did you say... Tenders?

chocolate.jpg

......wow I didn't see anything about this! Since I inherited starbucks and market I wasn't too worried about cafe . Now this comes out of left field -_- .

The question should be when did the jamba ever worked? Our FATM never made it when the thing did work. Things ill never understand. Plus tell me how FA can get touch screens and not the rest of the registers. I rather find a picture of a banana then find the code for bananas which is 4011 :) just making a point.
We have a touchscreen one of our electronics registers. I like it.

I didn't notice any new popcorn or anything but we do have a limited time BBQ chicken pizza that tastes really good. I'm mentally preparing to gain a few lbs over that one

You can totally upsell. Buying a pizza? Want to add breadsticks and a drink for $2.49? Buying a pretzel? Want to add a drink to that for $1.00? Sure, it's not a ton, but totally possible.

You can totally upsell. Buying a pizza? Want to add breadsticks and a drink for $2.49? Buying a pretzel? Want to add a drink to that for $1.00? Sure, it's not a ton, but totally possible.

Pennies. There's a reason they track your upsells for electronics but not at food services. They just don't make enough money when the average transaction is about 4 dollars, I've looked it up.

"I try so hard to NOT open this thread."

aaf_cry.gif

Our food ave is being secretive about the new menu. The TL's kept the information hidden until last week. FA TM's act like it's not happening. We have no food anyway.
My store is so fucked up. :(

We got some new signing in & it's intriguing to say the least.
I've always liked our hotdogs & I love a good Coney so I'm waiting with baited breath for the chili dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back