Archived Target Cafe Spring Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Surprised that nobody is talking about this!! Target Cafe locations will now be offering new menu items as of the week of 4/23!

New Items:

Caramel Popcorn (Stores will receive a divider, new popcorn pacs, caramel seasoning, AND caramel glaze)

Chili Dogs (This is an item for test stores, Target Cafe locations participating will receive frozen chili I think it has Vienna Sausage?)

JambaGo will be changing to Minute Maid machines

Ice cream options will change...didn't specify the vendors will know

Cooler items will be changing, also not specified

Also a new take home size for popcorn Extra Large....the Large was already huge so be prepared to make popcorn nonstop!

By the way I'm super excited for this...if I forgot anything feel free to add more!

Cafe, you say???

UdqUo8xvEcvgA.gif

Our store opted NOT to offer the caramel when it was introduced last fall.
Chili Dogs w/Vienna Sausage sounds gross when we have all-beef hot dogs.
We don't have ice cream.
We sell very few of the large bags of popcorn because our regulars like the smaller bag.

Come on down, Kartman.
I need some help in FA.

Ours is almost never open when I'm on lunch and when it is, all they have are those terrible pizzas. Meh.

Fuck Jamba tbh that machine is always broken.

I'll try the chili dogs and the caramel corn

The question should be when did the jamba ever worked? Our FATM never made it when the thing did work. Things ill never understand. Plus tell me how FA can get touch screens and not the rest of the registers. I rather find a picture of a banana then find the code for bananas which is 4011 :) just making a point.

Our Café has been selling caramel pop corn for a while now, we don't serve ice cream either.

The store across town still has Cafe. Do you like snow?

The question should be when did the jamba ever worked? Our FATM never made it when the thing did work. Things ill never understand. Plus tell me how FA can get touch screens and not the rest of the registers. I rather find a picture of a banana then find the code for bananas which is 4011 :) just making a point.

YOU HAVE A POINT THERE.

Fuck food ave for getting that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back