Archived Target Express Team Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a clue what this position entities? I’ve read the description on Target’s career page but what do you do? Are you over a specific department while not LOD? Or are you constantly LOD?

It's basically a senior tell lead since there are no etls. You over see you department and get LOD shifts.

Does anyone have a clue what this position entities? I’ve read the description on Target’s career page but what do you do? Are you over a specific department while not LOD? Or are you constantly LOD?
Depends on how many your small format has. With no etls we all kind of share LOD responsibilities when we’re there. There is always one of us scheduled as LOD that’ll answer all the calls and be the go to person. Without etls you have more responsibility and need to be more on top of things store wide everyday and not just when you’re LOD.

It’s a Sr Team Leader position and every leader owns a specific area of the store but they report directly to the STL since there’s no ETLs in that format. Other than that it’s basically the same in terms of big stores where you get 2 or 3 LOD shifts while still ensuring the store completes the workload. Usually the team members in these stores are what Target wanted the bigger stores to be before modernization where everyone is involved in every work center.

Last edited:

@GSTL2019 I am a Target Express TL. If you want to ask me anything specific, feel free to PM me! I'd be happy to answer your questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back