Archived Target Mobile not showing up this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else had problems with the people that work for Target Mobile not showing up all week? They are still supposed to be working during the transition. I think my store is supposed to go "live" today.

We have problems with Target Mobile people showing up any given day of the week!

Our Mobile reps are pretty reliable overall, but without systems to actually work with (Our store is still going through the overhaul in that regards), they can't really do much.

My new rep told me today that since they didn't have a working system (still don't), they were allowed to be "black" this week. I seriously doubt that Target would agree with that statement. At least he was honest with me.

Target Mobile was supposed to go live today at our store. But no one came to install the POS. The Target Mobile employees were here and did help guess with prepaid phones and accessories like they are suppose to.

In the roll out packet, it said they would be black this week. Mobile TM's were to use this week to be POS and Guest service trained. If they completed training, they didn't need to report until the live date

But they still get paid?
And how are we supposed to set the signing and displays if they aren't around?

This was not well planned.

As far as I know it's us poor frelling signing folk but we don't have the keys to change the panels or anything.

We've had new Mobile people all this week. They can't access signing/drawers/etc because they don't have the right keys. They also don't have the new POS, and don't have passwords for the old one. However, they've been super helpful for me as they have electronics keys and have been assisting in video game sales. In the past week I've sold more pre-paids than I ever have.

This was a major fail for Target. No organization whatsoever. Don't have the tools to move/remove displays, Target and Radioshack signing are mixed together, and no one seems to know what's going on. Yuck.

You actually got displays?! Nothing has come in for us yet, and I'm missing about five phones that are a year or so old. AND our entire Target Mobile team decided to jump ship once they got word of this ordeal. So no CSPs, no tools to set up displays, missing keys, and a bunch of misplaced crap. Fun times.

Somebody tells me who keeps these new iphones that are showing up in our systems . I WILL CUT this rep if she touches my stuff again.

Somebody tells me who keeps these new iphones that are showing up in our systems . I WILL CUT this rep if she touches my stuff again.

All IPhones (Contract and no-contract) arrive to stores via RDC trailer process. IPhones will be in the whit re-packed boxes with other high-value electronics items.

Iphones will be received into stores inventorywhen logistics acknowledges the trailer

After Trailer is acknowledged, Iphone must be placed in the locked Zone 9 Security cage

Target Mobile CSP will pick up inventory at the beginning of each shift and transfer them to target mobile storage locker

Basically the iPhones are coming in with other electronics items and need to be secured until mobile comes to get them

hope this helps

:)

Thanks for the info TargetMobile.
Any idea how the signing, displays and planograms are going to be handled?

And welcome to The Break Room.

yeah, the signing and the displays for these worries me. I got one set of new signs (just some square TGTMobile and Coming Soon) and no keys and no displays or directions on how to swap anything around (the signs were planogrammed into at least one phone location).

According to the information I was given, Plano and the Signing TM take over setting POGs, displays, and signing. As long as you have the tools to take the displays off it's not too bad.

Targets planogram team is technically responsible for the phone displays and signing. THe mobile representative is responsible for setting the 3x5 fact tags located next to each mock handset. Partner with your manager and if he or she is not a complete dick they will be more than happy to take over the mock handset arrangement and signing as long as you supply them with the materials. Or if you prefer to do it yourself check the keys out of key control and look for the fancy screwdriver and mock set up supplies in the cabinets. If its anything like my store all thats needed is located under the monitor in the drawer and in the cabinet on the endcap. Your store may vary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back