MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Does anybody know what the female connector on the sled is? I've just about had it with these pieces of junk. Nobody fixes the actual problem they just patch it. You get no help from executives. You hardly ever get one that works, and if you do it's a miracle. If you get one it either dies, the scanner has less the 25% battery, or it's in unknown status. One of my days I had to replace my mydevice 8 times and that was only for a 4 hour shift. What does it take to get equipment that works worth a damn. If anybody knows what connection that is let me know. I'm going to attempt to have it charging while I'm using it via a bank charger.

Does anybody know what the female connector on the sled is? I've just about had it with these pieces of junk. Nobody fixes the actual problem they just patch it. You get no help from executives. You hardly ever get one that works, and if you do it's a miracle. If you get one it either dies, the scanner has less the 25% battery, or it's in unknown status. One of my days I had to replace my mydevice 8 times and that was only for a 4 hour shift. What does it take to get equipment that works worth a damn. If anybody knows what connection that is let me know. I'm going to attempt to have it charging while I'm using it via a bank charger.

Go back a few pages the part is listed.

There's only so many commercially available options out there. It's most likely the target software that fucks them up. Hd had a similar lpda that was qwerty and it was awesome. We bought the cheap ones...duh.

QFT to the 11 billionth power. The code is old and we just keeping piling a ton of junk on top of it. at this point I think we just need to rebuild it all from the ground up.

There's only so many commercially available options out there. It's most likely the target software that fucks them up. Hd had a similar lpda that was qwerty and it was awesome. We bought the cheap ones...duh.

The non ability to swap batteries is the fatal flaw. With that flaw you need double the amount of them since they have to be out of use to charge. But nope not enough to even cover all process teams in the store much less everyone who needs one.

The software seems alright, hardware is the bad part. You can't get around it.

I just want it to have a physical keyboard if it's intended for backroom use. If for no other reason than to enable us to use it to pull batches and backstock in the freezer.

Here is the part number for Honeywell charging cable for sl22 sled. CBL-500-120-S00-00. It costs 21.00 to 30.00 depending on where you get it from. Type A connector. Not available on sap.
T6 is the screwdriver to remove the case.

Here is a tip for anyone/everyone having connection problems with sleds. - because let's face it who isn't? I do this CONSTANTLY!!! Cuz these things are a POS.
First, put the thing on the charging base, (make sure it is "charging") reset it. So the screen turns black and the apple comes up. Then with it still on the base, go to S.A.M. Hit mywork install it. It will tell you it is contacting host or something like that. (Still on charging base) Go back to main screen. The mywork AP will go dark and the "clock" loading thing comes up. Remove and go on your merry way. If that does not work you probably have to send it in to be worked on. This fixes most charging issues too.

Yeah I've been dieing to know how the new ones work too. What's the word? Anyone?

Here is the part number for Honeywell charging cable for sl22 sled. CBL-500-120-S00-00. It costs 21.00 to 30.00 depending on where you get it from. Type A connector. Not available on sap.
T6 is the screwdriver to remove the case.

We are not allowed to use the charging cables, pricing, In-Stocks, or RFID scanning is no excuse to need one. Only the ETL who does the trouble shooting needs and is allowed to use the charging cable. We peons must make the equipment work.

None of the three in the cabinet work, one scanner dead the other two won't even boot up.. The rest in use or just missing.

I was told to partner with someone to share so I could scan my in-stocks list. I laughed in her face, walked out and around the store for next hour doing NOTHING while I charged the MyDevice in the cradle..

I'm digging the new 'Create Salesplan' feature but would it be possible to make dropping the batch optional? When I noticed the button today, the first thing I tried to do was tie the bulk paper e/c I just made and I ended up dropping a batch when I already had the product. Also, it would be amazing if it dropped a label batch at the same time ;)

I recently discovered that you can initiate "fast scan" QMOS by scanning an item a second time after reaching the QMOS page and selecting the type of QMOS you're doing. I am now slightly less annoyed with the MyDevice. :D

I'm digging the new 'Create Salesplan' feature but would it be possible to make dropping the batch optional? When I noticed the button today, the first thing I tried to do was tie the bulk paper e/c I just made and I ended up dropping a batch when I already had the product. Also, it would be amazing if it dropped a label batch at the same time ;)

Do you typically have all the product ready before you use create a salesplan? Just wondering if this scenario is common or not. We already have plans to drop labels for the first release of the year, as well as a sign. Let me know if you think the single sign printing would be useful or not or if you'd like it to be something you have an option to do rather than it automatically happening.

Do you typically have all the product ready before you use create a salesplan? Just wondering if this scenario is common or not. We already have plans to drop labels for the first release of the year, as well as a sign. Let me know if you think the single sign printing would be useful or not or if you'd like it to be something you have an option to do rather than it automatically happening.
When I make may own salesman, I typically "Take" from the backroom because I'm physically back there looking at what I have overstock on. Dropping a batch is counter productive to how I normally make custom sales plans. I think batching signs would depend on if there's enough logic to know if I need a single 7x11 or individual signs. Our current goal, in store, is to set sales plans with a single sign so if it dropped 3x3s regardless, there would be a ton of extraneous batches.

When I make may own salesman, I typically "Take" from the backroom because I'm physically back there looking at what I have overstock on. Dropping a batch is counter productive to how I normally make custom sales plans. I think batching signs would depend on if there's enough logic to know if I need a single 7x11 or individual signs. Our current goal, in store, is to set sales plans with a single sign so if it dropped 3x3s regardless, there would be a ton of extraneous batches.

Ok so what you're describing is what the tool will help you with! No need to go to the backroom (necessarily) as the filters in create a salesplan show items based on BR quantity. So for example, if you want to purge some d-code with high BR OH's, pick the adjacency you're putting it in, select discontinued/discontinued soon, and you'll see items in your BR sorted by BR OH. As long as your backroom has good location accuracy, you shouldn't have to hunt and peck to find stuff.

Picture of one of the pilot devices that may/will be replacing the MyDevices, courtesy of reddit:

7-DbXGUNXc73JH08bwCOo9ktuDt8mZNSZRJsNLmnD7w.jpg

Back