MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

A majority of the time, being stuck on the apple logo is an easy fix. The red sleds are poorly designed and when the ipod is completely drained, the sled does not provide enough juice to boot it back up. At our store, taking the ipod out of the sled and plugging it directly to an outlet fixes this issue almost every time. Maybe the new charging station are doing the same thing.
Which means that Honeywell (the sled maker) is a piece of $h!t. Then again having a background in computing, I already knew this.

Not sorry things aren't done due to no equipment.

Same. I make a good effort to ask for equipment but if I can't get it why stress? I know tm's who stress out about it, but I think if the company we work doesn't care to fix the issue I'm not going to care if I don't get certain parts of my job done. Ok, I do care but I refuse to stress out....they don't pay me enough to stress out.

Same. I make a good effort to ask for equipment but if I can't get it why stress? I know tm's who stress out about it, but I think if the company we work doesn't care to fix the issue I'm not going to care if I don't get certain parts of my job done. Ok, I do care but I refuse to stress out....they don't pay me enough to stress out.
I just throw my Qmos away. I can never get a mydevice and when I close the opener leaves me 2 metros full of rotten shit to Qmos. I head straight to the compactor and in it goes

Oh well at least it's gone

We got ours this week, too! They are so fast!!! :) On the downside the scan button is in a difficult position so the trigger is necessary for those who do a lot of scanning. I got a blister from the trigger on the first day.

So ready for these. On my stores Equipment list has "Zebra myDevices" and how many my store is allocated. Unfortunately it's not increased from the iPods :(.
We got 28 Zebras. I don't know how many iPods we're supposed to have, but we definitely don't have 28 right now. Also, a lot of the iPods now have a white screen that says end of life, return to CSC.

We got 28 Zebras. I don't know how many iPods we're supposed to have, but we definitely don't have 28 right now. Also, a lot of the iPods now have a white screen that says end of life, return to CSC.
So how does RFID work? Is it on the Zebra's now?

We were increased to 19 iPod myDevices during 4th quarter. A Sr.TL had one in their car for 45 days. Literally just called it in that it was lost and then today she's like "it was in my console!" I'm like :|

We were increased to 19 iPod myDevices during 4th quarter. A Sr.TL had one in their car for 45 days. Literally just called it in that it was lost and then today she's like "it was in my console!" I'm like :|

We could not function with only 19 of them.. And someone should have beat the spit out of that team lead for that crap.. One day you forgot, Ok.. I have done that for a couple hours.. Heavy winter coats I couldn't feel it until I tried to put my keys in my pocket, on the walk into another store. But over a month? They should not be a TL much less a senior.

We could not function with only 19 of them.. And someone should have beat the spit out of that team lead for that crap.. One day you forgot, Ok.. I have done that for a couple hours.. Heavy winter coats I couldn't feel it until I tried to put my keys in my pocket, on the walk into another store. But over a month? They should not be a TL much less a senior.
We are a ULV store. We can't function with less that the 19. But we have, somehow. I think we've gone down to 9 or 10...

Nope, the Zebras don't have checkpoint. Still need an iPod for that.

Typical Target.

So we have to keep at least one then.

The way the iPods and sleds crap out all the time, I would think stores would have to hold on to at least 3 so that they are almost guaranteed a functioning one on scan date,

Typical Target.

The way the iPods and sleds crap out all the time, I would think stores would have to hold on to at least 3 so that they are almost guaranteed a functioning one on scan date,
Hell, they don't have REDwire either because it "doesn't work" on Android. Now I have to go to "the computers that are left (very few), thanks Target" to see any tasks and communication.

Back