MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Anyone have word on what the news is about PDAs? I was told today by a TL that wel be getting new PDAs to go along with the ZebraMydevices...just wondering if thats true.

Typical Target.

The way the iPods and sleds crap out all the time, I would think stores would have to hold on to at least 3 so that they are almost guaranteed a functioning one on scan date,
It's still in pilot testing so I'd be surprised if it was completely functional with every application needed already. It works perfectly otherwise, so it's not the end of the world that it doesn't have checkpoint at this point in the pilot phase. It's not like every TM absolutely needs to use it at any given moment.

Why have I read that to replace alerts they have myAlerts on it? A page on Workbench said it didn't work on the Zebras.
MyAlerts works very well so far, although I miss getting meal alerts for FFTMs like you get when signed into redwire on the PDA.

Yes it does and the battery Last. I backstocked a full shift and the battery was at 75%
That is so good to hear! I hope we get ours soon! I'm trying to get my stores team pumped and excited for them like I am.

We got 28 Zebras. I don't know how many iPods we're supposed to have, but we definitely don't have 28 right now. Also, a lot of the iPods now have a white screen that says end of life, return to CSC.
we're allocated 25 mydevices. we get to keep 4 ish for rfid. which is coincidentally around the amount that are working right now. with so many non working its hard to figure how many are missing

My stores ETLs went to another store and they only had 3 working myDevices. I don't want to imagine how you get your work done...
By barter. I was scolded by STL today when she gave hers to me for resets (one of our 3 operational ones) and I gave it to a TM doing repacks instead of returning it to her office after I clocked out. I was supposed to make her stop work and beg for it. meaning POG hordes one and someone figured out to make one of the 3 perfectly functional registry ones do what they want. apparently that sucks the juice out of them too.

Back