MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

I actually find stuff a bit better by typing in the whole thing instead of keywords. Kinda like it.

Fuck that noise. Tell em to eat buckets of dicks if they require an ID.

That is being polite for how I would answer that.
Probably, misplace. Sounds like that your store doesn't have my devices in a locked cabinet. I would give them my car keys, instead.

Yeah I am going hand over the keys to the most expensive thing I own. Even the keys are a $250 for key and fob. They can eat a bucket of neutered dog balls as a side to that bucket of dicks..

We finally got the new devices in. Love everything about them except the width of them. My hands are kinda small though. I'll get used to it but it's a stretch. lol

If you shoot a lot, ask for a trigger handle, makes life better. I use the handle to shoot my task list then take it off when that is done and I am just pushing. Downside you need a PDA holster, cause we don't have one that actually fits it yet.

why can't i get a my device that scans and is charged ..

damn and stop stealing my my device when i put it on the charger with a note "Hold for Qmosqueen"

I had 2 my device taken from the charing devices even with my note on them today ... WTF !!!
I hate it when people leave notes on my devices, when I see a note on a pda/my device, I always take the note off

Does anyone know how the Zebra myDevices arrive? So I know what to look for. Like as in FedEx or UPS or what the outside box says.

Three months later and still using mydevices. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
RIP
Our ETL-AP set ours up himself so...................................................................................................................................................................................................................... who knows what's going on at your store.

Our ETL-AP set ours up himself so
Same, AP-TL was with the tech people from zebra setting them up at like 8:30 at night. Wanted to use one but he gave me the "tsk tsk" and winked.

Same, AP-TL was with the tech people from zebra setting them up at like 8:30 at night. Wanted to use one but he gave me the "tsk tsk" and winked.
We didn't have anyone come in..
Got them in on a Friday and he spent his Monday getting them good to go.

We didn't have anyone come in..
Got them in on a Friday and he spent his Monday getting them good to go.
That's what I was thinking. I set ours up in about 3 hours. Had a few that disconnected from tcwireless but that's it. They came in in Monday and they were working by 10AM on Tuesday.

I hate it when people leave notes on my devices, when I see a note on a pda/my device, I always take the note off

Well people need to charge those pieces of shit. So notes were needed since people would take them. You tearing notes off is rude. And that tells me you are the one taking the charged one. Which will get you written up in my store.

Well people need to charge those pieces of shit. So notes were needed since people would take them. You tearing notes off is rude. And that tells me you are the one taking the charged one. Which will get you written up in my store.
I am glad I am not in your store, from what you describe, it sounds like a miserable place, with miserable people who write people up.
People in my store write notes , so no one else can have that myDevice. It's like they own it. If you are one of these people , then boooo!

I am glad I am not in your store, from what you describe, it sounds like a miserable place, with miserable people who write people up.
People in my store write notes , so no one else can have that myDevice. It's like they own it. If you are one of these people , then boooo!

Signed out to me, its mine until I turn it in. I do In-Stocks so with the apple version of the mydevice it needed to charge while I took breaks and lunch. A note let you know it was signed out to who and for use and what use. Otherwise if it was dead the LOD would go around and take who ever had one that was charged. That meant all of salesfloor, guest service, some of plano, equipment was up for grabs - cause In-Stocks and Pricing needed them more.

Its not miserable far from it. Well if you don't sign in or out equipment it gets miserable quick. that is on you. And only you..

With the Android based MyDevice batteries are changeable so you don't need to worry about notes anymore. I hated that I had to write them in the first place.

Signed out to me, its mine until I turn it in. I do In-Stocks so with the apple version of the mydevice it needed to charge while I took breaks and lunch. A note let you know it was signed out to who and for use and what use. Otherwise if it was dead the LOD would go around and take who ever had one that was charged. That meant all of salesfloor, guest service, some of plano, equipment was up for grabs - cause In-Stocks and Pricing needed them more.

Its not miserable far from it. Well if you don't sign in or out equipment it gets miserable quick. that is on you. And only you..

With the Android based MyDevice batteries are changeable so you don't need to worry about notes anymore. I hated that I had to write them in the first place.

I can relate to putting a note on the MyDevice. I am pricing and instocks so I need one also. I put a note on mine and put it in an ETL office. But overnight uses them also so sometimes we come in with no charge.

We had them for about two weeks after we got the Zebra's. Yours should go "end of life" screen pretty quick. Then you will just keep a couple for RFID scans.
Who decides which ones are kept for the RFID scan? Do stores get to say we want to keep these two because they are the best of our lot, or does HQ just pick two at random from all the ones a store has?

Back