MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Check in with CSC. If you're actually supposed to have that app then they can re-push it to the device so that it'll appear.
My store isn’t suppose to have the apps yet but somehow is on some devices. If it could be activated that would be nice to get used to the apps before the rollout.

myWork2 going to R300/400 Monday.

Make sure your Zebra Printers are on ZPL* for myWork2 and the temporary Price Change application.
ezPrint for GS Registers.
ZPL* For ePick Labels
Why can’t it auto switch or at least have the app say “switch to ZPL on the printer”

myWork2 going to R300/400 Monday.

Make sure your Zebra Printers are on ZPL* for myWork2 and the temporary Price Change application.
ezPrint for GS Registers.
ZPL* For ePick Labels
If that's true why isn't stuff like this communicated? Like here's a new app good luck

The printers aren't smart.
Mobility Engineering are working on a way to prompt when switches are necessary.
A prompt shouldn’t be hard.

“Having trouble? ensure printer is set to ZPL”

Or literally even easier. Whenever epick or whatever is opened, a prompt automatically says “ensure printer is Set to ZPL before beginning”

That different. It was communicated and we got a few more. We have 8 now. In regards to Mywork 2.0 no one in my stores including the STL knows nothing about it.

To be quite honest I don't think your STL is reading his email very carefully. My STL sent me some forwarded communications early this week about Mywork2.0 and the printer setup. There is also a how-to if you take the time to search it on workbench. I know every single ETL in my store got the same communication I did about the new setting on the printer but I went in on Wednesday to a sh*t-ton of questions about why the printers weren't working. I get cranky sometimes so my response was a bit asshole-ish: "Did you read the email about the new app? It's in there. 3 sentences." Most of them see something about a new app or devices and delete "because it's GE responsibility". -__-

Can UPC stickers still be printed with a myDevice and hip printer, or can that only be done now at Guest Services?

To be quite honest I don't think your STL is reading his email very carefully. My STL sent me some forwarded communications early this week about Mywork2.0 and the printer setup. There is also a how-to if you take the time to search it on workbench. I know every single ETL in my store got the same communication I did about the new setting on the printer but I went in on Wednesday to a sh*t-ton of questions about why the printers weren't working. I get cranky sometimes so my response was a bit asshole-ish: "Did you read the email about the new app? It's in there. 3 sentences." Most of them see something about a new app or devices and delete "because it's GE responsibility". -__-
Yes! I handle all the equipment control with having a etl GE/sales floor and my etl is no help. I can only read what they send me and what I find on work bench. I've gotten so many questions about the printers I printed a guide I made for all the settings and media and hung it in the equipment room. It's stopped the questiojs....for now

If that's true why isn't stuff like this communicated? Like here's a new app good luck
Email was sent out to my R300 yesterday. And said it was to be implemented Monday. Literally only 2 days to try and let as many TMs know. 0 time to update printers. I’ll have to explain to TMs about switching the printer mode. Hopefully they will get it.

I’m mad about SDA not being on there. Going to have to manually check dates or have Freshness huddles weekly or every other day.

Back