MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

I’m mad about SDA not being on there. Going to have to manually check dates or have Freshness huddles weekly or every other day.
Check dates should be on your first screen. Click on the icon top left Under my work. This is where price change is and where most team members click “none”

Monday’s I have over 50 check dates to do.

I'm sure a lot of people will be angry.
They just really wanted this out before peak.
Because really the only 2 things I can think of that are still on the PDA, are STS Receive, and Store-To-Store transfers, and both are being actively worked on.
They're really wanting the PDAs gone ASAP.
SDA should be back Q1 though.
Great to have a new app rushed out right before it gets busy.
yeah I know it wasn't your choice @tmap98 but this is a recipe for disaster... a half-baked mission critical app rushed out right before the busiest time of year

Check dates should be on your first screen. Click on the icon top left Under my work. This is where price change is and where most team members click “none”

Monday’s I have over 50 check dates to do.

That was the set up for myWork 1.0. They are talking about myWork 2.0 which does not have price change or sda currently. Tapping on that icon in 2.0 gives you different options now. Price change is still in 1.0 for now, but sda is gone altogether.

Yeah. It's not great. Too many teams working on it as well. I will say I haven't had much experience with it. I brought a myDevice to a store and used it briefly and all was good, but that was only for twenty minutes. So I don't really know how it works when used at a store all day
This is another issue... devs aren’t given the chance to evaluate day long store usage.

What could possibly go wrong?

@tmap98 does myWork2 include a ‘View Image’ link or do I still have to hit Find Elsewhere & then Target app or I sometimes switch to Audit to view product image.

I am. 8am. Ready to play around with it. If not I’ll find my email & make sure to leave feedback that would be helpful & less steps to view an image.

@tmap98 does myWork2 include a ‘View Image’ link or do I still have to hit Find Elsewhere & then Target app or I sometimes switch to Audit to view product image.
No view image in 2.0.
I’m in R400 and have had 2.0 at my store for a couple weeks? Did notice today that Mycheckout includes both mobile checkout and save the sale

I just want an option on the mydevice where you bring up the page for the item and at the bottom there is a barcode for that dpci. Would be a huge help when you're asking someone to grab it for you and they type it in their mydevice or when I look up items at the checklane without a tag I could just scan the mydevice instead of typing in the dpci. @tmap98

We had that happen on the day it went live. 6 hours into our shift it did exactly that. Fine now. Been about 5 days but now zebra printers are wonky.

I don’t like having to switch to zpl for using printers with the mydevice cause then I have to switch back to EZprint to use it with sort at the POS and it takes forever to restart the printer lol

I don’t like having to switch to zpl for using printers with the mydevice cause then I have to switch back to EZprint to use it with sort at the POS and it takes forever to restart the printer lol
It'll all be going to EZ print "soon"

Back