MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Why do you guys use your phone? The Target app it literally on the Zebra to use. I use that then toggle to myWork 2.0 to input the DPCI.

Why do you guys use your phone? The Target app it literally on the Zebra to use. I use that then toggle to myWork 2.0 to input the DPCI.
I do it so that I’m not switching to and from apps. When typing in the search bar and leaving MyWork now, I encounter my numbers to be repeatedly erased otherwise. It wastes a lot of time for myself and the guest.

I do it so that I’m not switching to and from apps. When typing in the search bar and leaving MyWork now, I encounter my numbers to be repeatedly erased otherwise. It wastes a lot of time for myself and the guest.
This this this this. It’s faster to look up items on my phone and enter in the dpci on the Zebra at once

Pinging @mobilelady TLDR: mywork search still sucks and copy and paste doesn’t work and mywork deletes entered numbers. Also target app on zebras is stuck on an older version and doesn’t update.

Whenever I try to use the Target app on a Zebra it's not signed in. And since I only need it when helping a guest I've never bothered to figure it out since I can use my phone and move on.

@Amanda Cantwell the myWork owner asked a couple questions about the copy/paste issue...
"Are you trying to copy the DPCI from the landing page? If so, that doesn't work. But if I copy something from the search bar or outside of myWork, I am able to do that
Did that work in myWork 1.0?"

Ideally, we need to be able to copy the DPCI from the Target App and paste it into the search bar of MyWork 2.0. Unless there is a super secret way of doing so that is different than a regular Android device we can't currently do it. This would allow us to use the better search functionality and product picture quality of the app to figure out what guests are looking for and then MyWork to get the exact floor/backroom location of the product without having to quickly memorize the numbers while busy or use a second device.

I used to be able to just move the dpci on the target app to the top of the screen, and just go into multitasking to see it on the app behind myWork, but since myWork 2.0 it keeps clearing when you unfocus the app, so i have to type like the department and class, then click enter, and then go back and click edit button to type the item number cause I cant remember so many numbers lol.

I used to be able to just move the dpci on the target app to the top of the screen, and just go into multitasking to see it on the app behind myWork, but since myWork 2.0 it keeps clearing when you unfocus the app, so i have to type like the department and class, then click enter, and then go back and click edit button to type the item number cause I cant remember so many numbers lol.
How it works on the iPhone app is that you go to the product, tap “product details”, then you just hold your finger on the DPCI and it gives you a “copy” option. This is exactly what the app on the Zebra needs.

Omg I’m so excited 🙌🙏🙀🤮😋. Zebras should just go extinct, fuckin’ Hearst castle. 337089CB-239D-44C1-BE22-5C05CD9542B5.jpeg
Does anybody know about the new Target iPod Touches for TMs? Are they based off of iOS? What is the difference between regular iPod touches and the Target ones or is there any difference? Just curious.

Has to be rotated so you can see the SFS stats in MPM, but it should be off for the launcher.

Back