MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

CSC can make the Zebras ring if one is lost/hidden. Our TMs who hide them figured that out, so they've started pulling the batteries. I keep finding them in spill stations.

I'm sure the O/S has a built in "find my device" like any other Android device does. The old iPods probably had it too. There needs to be a function in the equipment control that will let you see where the device was last seen. I know that people hide things.
CSC can make the Zebras ring if one is lost/hidden. Our TMs who hide them figured that out, so they've started pulling the batteries. I keep finding them in spill stations.

Yes CSC can make it ring but only if it still has power. If it's dead the best they can do is give you the last known location. RFID tags will work regardless if the battery's dead.

Yes CSC can make it ring but only if it still has power. If it's dead the best they can do is give you the last known location. RFID tags will work regardless if the battery's dead.
If the RFID tags get interfered with by the new Zebra myDevices like they did on the old ipod ones, it isn't at all worthwhile to tag them - gives you an awesome 2 foot range to pick the tag up.

I'd like this functional ability at store level. Make the one in the STL office ring when they are on a conference call.

Does anyone else have a problem with creating Multi-item Signs? I had to try like 3 MyDevices yesterday because the button that you use to complete the sign is always missing. Does this mean the app isn't fully updated or that the device is just dumb...

@tmap98 @mobilelady There's no way for non-email team members can access the API? I literally can make a fully working, better, myWork in a few weeks. As a team member who uses myWork every day I know what it needs to be better, and not corporate making atrocious decisions, kind of like modernization, and opening a WHOLE NEW SCREEN every time you back stock an item. Its obvious the feedback is going absolutely nowhere as nothing has changed.

Yeah he got hired... lmao...

Yes but I would like to make a mockup instead of using the unofficial Target App API. Even though things like stowing wont be functionally implemented.
Spot will notice it & tell you no way. For stowing, won't happen. Then hired you at corp.

I’m sorry why with mywork 2 did they not fix mywork search. It’s still SO BAD compared to target app which is insane it’s 2018 and we can’t even have a good search

Pay Google to use their interface.

Instapot keyed in should know I meant instantpot. Or babyalive instead of baby alive.

Its garbage.

Pay Google to use their interface.

Instapot keyed in should know I meant instantpot. Or babyalive instead of baby alive.

Its garbage.

YES!!! I tell at least 2 guests a day, "sorry, it's not like Google where it can guess what you mean!" I cannot stand how accurate you need to be to get a flipping result!! I pull out my phone for the Target app way too much. (That right there Target app developers is not a shout out to your app, it is a clue to how much you screw us at work!)

I’m sorry why with mywork 2 did they not fix mywork search. It’s still SO BAD compared to target app which is insane it’s 2018 and we can’t even have a good search
I literally look up items with the Target app on my phone, then copy it down on the Zebra lol. I’d use the Target app on the Zebra, but there’s no copy/paste function

Back