MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

ehhh i think the alternative is the floor looking like crap because it's overpushed or flexed to hell

Ours sells through so quickly, it never looks overfilled or flexed. But no one ever seems to find time to pull more out of the backroom. 🤷🏻‍♀️

We just ordered more of them recently, thank god.

Now if only I didn’t have to restart it every shift with the scanner not working.

And also be prepared for it to work vastly differently than TWT. I'm not a fan of it yet. Less visibility for the overall workload of the store which I feel makes it harder for any accountability and easier to miss things.

And also be prepared for it to work vastly differently than TWT. I'm not a fan of it yet. Less visibility for the overall workload of the store which I feel makes it harder for any accountability and easier to miss things.
I like it. My only complaint is that it shows things that can’t be tied like label pogs.

I love the device running android 8.1.0, It makes myWork 2.0 seem like it's one app. It does the normal app switching the first time and then the other times it just instantly switches! Makes backstocking so much better. I've also noticed the scanner hasn't done the stuff where it dies on me when i switch apps.

I love the device running android 8.1.0, It makes myWork 2.0 seem like it's one app. It does the normal app switching the first time and then the other times it just instantly switches! Makes backstocking so much better. I've also noticed the scanner hasn't done the stuff where it dies on me when i switch apps.
If we’re on Android 8.1... can we get the new target app

Back