MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

I dunno if's its possible or not, but it'd be really nice if we could get a "Last Known Location" when it comes to finding items. Like it's last known location in the back since there's nothing located.

What I would really love is a way to know the last time an item was returned...
Helps with those pesky flexes sometimes

Bonus if it can get incorporated into Item Search on the PDA.

Promotion and a raise if it can be integrated into myFA along with the Instocks page in item search.

Can't tell you how often I've found items I needed from past orders sitting in reshop or unlocated in the back.

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet... there seem to be sensitive spots around the number pad that cause it to backspace randomly. I always find it around the '3' key.. like just above the three or to the side. Coworker claims to find it elsewhere. If I'm updating an item count to 13, as I hit the three key I might hit the sensitive spot, deleting the one, and suddenly I only updated the count to say 3.

Not the worst thing ever as it's adjustable, but still a pain. Especially when you're going through quickly and don't always catch it.

Does anyone else have this issue? Is it normal?

!!! Please !!! We need access to a picture of the item when searching by DPCI. If you search using the DPCI you never get a picture of the item. If you use a word search you get a list of items with pictures & sales floor locations but no DPCI on screen. You have to tap one by one to see the DPCIs.
Sometimes when I'm working the RIGS I have to count an item where it's unclear if the item is on the shelf, or which of the items it wants (sometimes the item description is too vague, particularly in softlines). A photo of the item would be most helpful, similar to how the FA (flex fulfillment) app is on the PDA.

Don't you have to scan the item first before you start counting in RIGs? I did RIGs for market before and I would scan an item and if it's the right one, it would ask me how many.

!!! Please !!! We need access to a picture of the item when searching by DPCI. If you search using the DPCI you never get a picture of the item. If you use a word search you get a list of items with pictures & sales floor locations but no DPCI on screen. You have to tap one by one to see the DPCIs.
Sometimes when I'm working the RIGS I have to count an item where it's unclear if the item is on the shelf, or which of the items it wants (sometimes the item description is too vague, particularly in softlines). A photo of the item would be most helpful, similar to how the FA (flex fulfillment) app is on the PDA.
I've always like like a hyperlink to the picture somewhere on the screen.

This will be very useful for Mirs. Jewelry desc. and bullseye stuff is to vague.

In 'What's New' (40.34):
"[in price change] Take user to nearest location to scanned item."

Anyone else in price change notice that some locations boot you back to the beginning of the task list each time you scan an item or activate something? It's really annoying, especially when you are just trying to activate a bunch of zero-counts in an aisle and it sends you to A1 after each one.

In 'What's New' (40.34):

Anyone else in price change notice that some locations boot you back to the beginning of the task list each time you scan an item or activate something? It's really annoying, especially when you are just trying to activate a bunch of zero-counts in an aisle and it sends you to A1 after each one.
It was horrible. Kept getting kicked out of everything yesterday and it didn't take the things I scanned out of the workload either.

So at least the sled is charging the iPod when it gets low. How well it does is still for me to observe. But it's a step in the right direction!

So from what I can gather it charges to maybe around to 40-50%n the iPod then stops, then cycles through to keep the iPod going and the sled going. It made a lot of people's iPod last longer than they would have. image.jpeg

In 'What's New' (40.34):

It did happen a few times to me on Friday. Its not effective when you're scanning a clearance aisle. I like to go through and just scan everything with a sticker when I see a bunch going further, then go back and activate 0's and mark the firsts.

Back