MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

The myDevice gives you this information already. On the second page you access after scanning an item and then tapping on its name, when you scroll down it lists all current planograms and all future planograms. It gives you the POG number, the pre-tied location if it exists, and the capacity.

My store has been using this to at the very least sort transition by POG # for months now.
I know this info already. I want schematics.

THIS! Forward AND backward. Backward because if you are working clean and take down say 2 sections because half the aisle is moving down, you can scan the label, look or scroll or tap or whatever, in section 1 and see old location is in section 5. BAM, walk & and go get it. 2 minutes have been saved from trying to look for the 6 different flavor of mio :D
Yes, exactly. Not tied (yet at least) but thing could be sorted by planograms and sections if need be. Maybe not a lot of people used it like I did...?
Are you talking about how the NOP app in RF Apps would say "NO LOCS 2-3-1" or something to that effect?
(The above 2 quotes together)

No not this below, it's NOT quite the same.
The myDevice gives you this information already. On the second page you access after scanning an item and then tapping on its name, when you scroll down it lists all current planograms and all future planograms. It gives you the POG number, the pre-tied location if it exists, and the capacity.

My store has been using this to at the very least sort transition by POG # for months now.

PLUS ADD THIS
For people doing the ad, especially for scanning electronics, somehow indication exactly WHICH revision is replacing which one so it can be written down and there is no guessing. Ours sometimes doesn't get put up because some do not know how to scan and look to see if it is tied yet and I don't know which aisle it it going on when it has 10 new pogs..... Just saying.
And while we are in the subject, can we not make a page with the location, quantity & pog numbers on all the same page? It's a pain having to flip back and forth to see exactly WHICH pog it's tied to. Should that be G73 (10) facings of 14 of G 73 (1) facings of 6? Because suddenly target forgot that pog has been tied for 3 months in both locations. But I stray, it would be handy to have those functions available.

Just discovered the mystats app that was added with the latest update and had my mind blown. Anyone hear anything about this?

THIS! Forward AND backward. Backward because if you are working clean and take down say 2 sections because half the aisle is moving down, you can scan the label, look or scroll or tap or whatever, in section 1 and see old location is in section 5. BAM, walk & and go get it. 2 minutes have been saved from trying to look for the 6 different flavor of mio :D

(The above 2 quotes together)

No not this below, it's NOT quite the same.

PLUS ADD THIS
For people doing the ad, especially for scanning electronics, somehow indication exactly WHICH revision is replacing which one so it can be written down and there is no guessing. Ours sometimes doesn't get put up because some do not know how to scan and look to see if it is tied yet and I don't know which aisle it it going on when it has 10 new pogs..... Just saying.
And while we are in the subject, can we not make a page with the location, quantity & pog numbers on all the same page? It's a pain having to flip back and forth to see exactly WHICH pog it's tied to. Should that be G73 (10) facings of 14 of G 73 (1) facings of 6? Because suddenly target forgot that pog has been tied for 3 months in both locations. But I stray, it would be handy to have those functions available.
I think they could divide the section that houses the Manage Inventory & Print signs & labels up to add in more info on the first page. I honestly don't think they need a whole section of a screen.

Is there any way they can make a "boss" mydevice that has gps coordinates of all the mydevices our store is allotted so that we can find all of the misplaced mydevices? Nothing drives me nuts like finding a mydevice in a Waco in the back that I now have to call csc to have them unlock it sort of because it has been in active for more than 30 days

Is there any way they can make a "boss" mydevice that has gps coordinates of all the mydevices our store is allotted so that we can find all of the misplaced mydevices? Nothing drives me nuts like finding a mydevice in a Waco in the back that I now have to call csc to have them unlock it sort of because it has been in active for more than 30 days
Nope but you can pull up the report that tells you the last person to use it. Enough CCAs and equipment starts turning up again.

It would be nice to have a locate feature. Makes a sound.

But only pda tells you last person logged not the mydevices
My devices do as well.

This is honestly not even fair. They stay logged in FOREVER and honestly I'm way to lazy to type in my information in so if it is logged in still that is fair game.
People are required to sign in and out equipment they use and if they aren't doing so, they are opening themselves up to a CCA. And it really only takes one for a people to realize they need to log out of my devices. Even more so for a Backroom team member when they get blamed for shitty backstocking.

Last edited:
This is honestly not even fair. They stay logged in FOREVER and honestly I'm way to lazy to type in my information in so if it is logged in still that is fair game.

CYAMF.. Sorry but I am not getting a CCA cause some asshole lost a MyDevice. If it takes 20min to get it logged out "Oh well"..

Back