MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Does anyone know why a device would magically lose it's MPM2.0 app and how to get the app back onto the device?

Does anyone know why a device would magically lose it's MPM2.0 app and how to get the app back onto the device?
Don't know why it happens but to get the app back or any app that disappears back you need to call CSC and give them the zebra number located in mysettings and they add the app back.

For the audit app, when checking multiple locations it tells me to check backroom locations? Is that new? Like auditing doesn't take long enough!! Particularly mini seasonal.

For the audit app, when checking multiple locations it tells me to check backroom locations? Is that new? Like auditing doesn't take long enough!! Particularly mini seasonal.
No, it use to do that all the time for electronics in the beginning. I haven’t done the audit in a while but I’m sure it still does.

Does anyone else have an issue with the zebra repair portal? We have been trying to send out mydevices but whenever we try to load the repair portal, it loads to a blank screen. Also, when sending out a mycheckout for repair, do we send the entire device in its boot case or try to remove it?

I am not sure which scanning issue you're talking about as there isn't any known to me at the moment.
If you don't have time to call CSC, please let me know which apps you're seeing the scanner lock as it's likely a bug preventing the scanner from unlocking.

MyWork 2.0 results in scanner lock frequently and requires rebooting the device to fix.

When can we have the option to print regular price 7x11 or 4x11 signs? I have to wait until the sale is over to make one which is ridiculous.

Half my tv wall are not signed because of this issue.

Does anyone else have an issue with the zebra repair portal? We have been trying to send out mydevices but whenever we try to load the repair portal, it loads to a blank screen. Also, when sending out a mycheckout for repair, do we send the entire device in its boot case or try to remove it?

Send the entire device in its case.

Anyone else getting logged out every 10-15 minutes or so even if you're actively using the device for MyWork, Move, or ePick?

Anyone else getting logged out every 10-15 minutes or so even if you're actively using the device for MyWork, Move, or ePick?

It doesn't log me out of all apps only myAlerts. And it's throughout most of my shift. So then I don't get the alert for an incoming OPU. Luckily I haven't missed one yet but. If it keeps happening I'm sure I will.

When can we have the option to print regular price 7x11 or 4x11 signs? I have to wait until the sale is over to make one which is ridiculous.

I haven't tried this in awhile but there was an option in signs & labels where you could scroll down past the current week sign options to the next week's if the item was on sale currently. That way you could print the regular price sign if that's what you needed. Maybe that option went away though?

MyWork 2.0 results in scanner lock frequently and requires rebooting the device to fix.
This is the main app I see scanner lock with lately. Also while I’m on the subject. My store has several myDevices that will I guess the best word is “refresh” while you are in ePick, Move, or really any app and will kick you back to the main screen of said app and the scanner will stop and force a reboot. The Maine screen icons will blink away for a split second and reload. It usually happens every 2-3 minutes. The only work around I found was keeping the myDevice on the main screen while I’m hunting the item I’m looking for, scanning it and then going back to the main screen while I hunt the next item. And this has been doing this for months. Is this a device issue or software issue? It feels like my store is the only one plagued by this. @taytay @mobilelady

I haven't tried this in awhile but there was an option in signs & labels where you could scroll down past the current week sign options to the next week's if the item was on sale currently. That way you could print the regular price sign if that's what you needed. Maybe that option went away though?

Yeah.. that was removed from mywork 2.0 last I checked

This is the main app I see scanner lock with lately. Also while I’m on the subject. My store has several myDevices that will I guess the best word is “refresh” while you are in ePick, Move, or really any app and will kick you back to the main screen of said app and the scanner will stop and force a reboot. The Maine screen icons will blink away for a split second and reload. It usually happens every 2-3 minutes. The only work around I found was keeping the myDevice on the main screen while I’m hunting the item I’m looking for, scanning it and then going back to the main screen while I hunt the next item. And this has been doing this for months. Is this a device issue or software issue? It feels like my store is the only one plagued by this. @taytay @mobilelady

Have you tried a device reset from the Settings app? Usually takes 30 minutes to an hour to reload all the apps.

And this is why our TV wall has looked like shit forever.

Back