MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

But it's not otherwise all printers across the enterprise would have the same issue.
I really wish my AP would let me bring a printer home to figure out why they are so funky, when I print out centered text the printer doesn't do anything. The VERY EXAMPLES FROM THE ZEBRA HANDBOOKS also don't print.

Does anyone else have an issue where you search for a word in mywork and if searches for that word twice, back to back with no spaces? It’s been happening the past few days for me.
Yep. As well as after a lot of actions it searches for a big long sanitized json string.

I really wish my AP would let me bring a printer home to figure out why they are so funky, when I print out centered text the printer doesn't do anything. The VERY EXAMPLES FROM THE ZEBRA HANDBOOKS also don't print.

Yep. As well as after a lot of actions it searches for a big long sanitized json string.
Take my printer home & I will look the other way. Just bring back, please.

I'm not sure what happened with my GS printer. @taytay maybe you worked some serious sorcery? I meant to ask my SETL if she had anything to do with it, but I forgot. I also don't think she fixed it. The thing was working beautifully! If the label wasn't faded and dirty, I would have wondered if we got a new one.

Does anyone else have an issue where you search for a word in mywork, and it searches for that word twice, back to back with no spaces? It’s been happening the past few days for me.

Yes this was happening to me too. When I would go to try the word again, the single word would be in the history though. I just clicked that and it worked fine.

I'm not familiar with the team / service that powers price match, but if anyone can get me example DPCIs / TCINs I could try to pass them along.
I think price match uses the public data that the flagship app uses.
literally just any in store only DPCI. I'll post one tomorrow (unless another GSTM can grab one tonight). Essentially, what the app *should* do, is pull from my work, with just using price data from t.com *when available*

Items are scanning with upc for my device instead of dpci and pulling up not on file. Namely half the batteries. This is effecting mywork only

Last edited:
"I finally heard back, yeah, there was a change in a back end system that had a side effect of impacting the myWork app."

You can always use myStore
It’s gone now and I forgot to screenshot but the global outage report said they discontinued some program today and didn’t realize how it was going to effect a bunch of items. They had to go in and manually update a bunch of stuff apparently

It’s gone now and I forgot to screenshot but the global outage report said they discontinued some program today and didn’t realize how it was going to effect a bunch of items. They had to go in and manually update a bunch of stuff apparently
High key how does this happen? Like how do you decommission an entire product system and not think like “hey let me make sure it isn’t still used for thousands of products”?

@taytay (I know it wasn’t you but curious if you had any insight?)

Discontinued something or make some kind change and not realize what else could be affected. That has been the number one problem with everything Target has done over the year and half.
Gone backroom team, pog team, pricing team.
UnloadING and stocking during store hours.
Reconfigure the backroom for SFS and style breakout.
Just the tip of the iceberg.

Shipt is so bad. I can physically tell their code is if "onhand != 0" when it should be if "onhand > 0" cause people can order things that are -1 on hand.
Hot take: there should be a report of any item who’s on hand count is below 0 that stores should have to audit, as well as drastic differences in floor/back and on hand.

My store initially didn’t get an Michelle Obama books because the mydevice said 0 floor 0 back 350 on hand. We had none.

Back