Archived Target Orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.
My orientation is tomorrow I know a lot of stuff has changed. Like we don't need to wear our uniforms on the orientation day just a business like outfit tha's what my manger wants me to wear. So what I'm wondering is that is my orientation just watching videos, signing paper, then tour the building? PS I'm on the flow team in the backroom.

My orientation is tomorrow I know a lot of stuff has changed. Like we don't need to wear our uniforms on the orientation day just a business like outfit tha's what my manger wants me to wear. So what I'm wondering is that is my orientation just watching videos, signing paper, then tour the building? PS I'm on the flow team in the backroom.

Not every store runs their orientation the same but according to "best practice" you should still be required to wear red & khaki as it is officially your first day of work. As for the rest of it yes those will all happen and depending on how fast the process goes you may start your online trainings.

Not every store runs their orientation the same but according to "best practice" you should still be required to wear red & khaki as it is officially your first day of work. As for the rest of it yes those will all happen and depending on how fast the process goes you may start your online trainings.

Rumor is this is changing... No red and khaki for orientation and everything is different. I didn't think it was starting yet though...

Interesting, my store has done multiple orientations in the past two weeks one being done by myself. No indication has been made to anyone at my store the process will be changing yet.

the STl and ETL enjoyed watching the other tm wounder what was going on almost every one did it there where 15 people
btw the activity is called be the guest activity.
there was also trivia !

first you do a lot of paperwork
then you have a slideshow / movie
then we had a tour of the whole store
then we did the be the guest activity
then trivia
the got training schedules and discount cards and filled out corrective punch cards and orientation completion form.
this might not be at your store yet but this is what mine looked like today .

first you do a lot of paperwork
then you have a slideshow / movie
then we had a tour of the whole store
then we did the be the guest activity
then trivia
the got training schedules and discount cards and filled out corrective punch cards and orientation completion form.
this might not be at your store yet but this is what mine looked like today .
Trivia? To see what you know about target? Also they way the manger was talking I might be the only one at orientation because she told me to wait around the café which means I'll be standing until she gets me.

we had 15 . yes it was questions about what was covered in orientation it was fun and competitive wining team got soda and candy of there choice *
*that is going to be different in every store.
i think it a great way to show what stick and how fast and you take and keep information. good way to hit the ground running.

we had 15 . yes it was questions about what was covered in orientation it was fun and competitive wining team got soda and candy of there choice *
*that is going to be different in every store.
i think it a great way to show what stick and how fast and you take and keep information. good way to hit the ground running.
15 people for orientation?? Damn lol yeah my manger is super busy trying to hire people because it did take some time for her to call me about orientation.

the did on the spot interviews last week and called in people who applied i was interviewed and offered a job the same day because they where doing 2 days of on the spot interviews and it was the last day they where doing on the spot. I think 15 is a big group for orientation.

the did on the spot interviews last week and called in people who applied i was interviewed and offered a job the same day because they where doing 2 days of on the spot interviews and it was the last day they where doing on the spot. I think 15 is a big group for orientation.
Yeah I was hired on the spot also well I'm just going to have to wait and see how many people will be there tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back