Target partnering with Lyft to provide transportation up to $25. Any other stores doing this?

My store has been doing this since the beginning of June when the George Floyd protest and looting were running rampant. They've kept on extending it and I have a feeling it will be extended further throughout the entire 4th quarter because attendance has drastically improved with this partnering. Maybe attendance really has absolutely nothing to do with it and it has everything to do with public transportation being limited but public transportation is pretty much back to normal at my location. Maybe another way to keep team members safe from Covid as well? Not sure. Covers rides up to $25 and you can take any type of car ride with Luxury and Luxury Black also being included. Not E-bikes or classic bikes though. We get a certain amount of rides but more than enough to cover a ride to and from work in that time frame if you work 5 days a week. From this latest extended promotion we were given 76 rides max. Haven't seen a post on this yet and thought I should share.
20200925_160508.jpg

That stupid attacking someone for working at the spot. They have done nothing wrong for working there. The cops are the ones did something wrong not the employees of the spot.

Back