Archived Target treating team members right

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of my former TMs made comments that this store's leadership was too cheap to provide TM with meals. One team member made the sarcastic suggestion (which I think leadership figured it out) for the store to provide tater tots and applesauce for a meal. So for one July 4th, the store provided a mountain of Mott's Applesauce and frozen tater tots. While management went out to eat.
Wow. I thought I was petty. That takes the cake. Or the tot.

Unfortunately the bar has been further lowered with Trump and the fast food burger fiasco at the White House. I can just see an STL or ETL saying something to the effect "You want burgers, oh really. Did you win a National Championship in front of millions of people? No I don't think so. Here's some cereal" 😂

My ETLs and STL will all eat takeout together in the BREAKROOM and there’s so many of them they’ll take up like all the seats and I’m like ugh I’m on my break I don’t even want to be around you guys lol

We used to have a special catered food event like once a month at least but now it’s only for major holidays and it’s not good food it’s usually requisitioned sandwich supplies so you can make your own market pantry ham sandwich lol

My ETLs and STL will all eat takeout together in the BREAKROOM and there’s so many of them they’ll take up like all the seats and I’m like ugh I’m on my break I don’t even want to be around you guys lol

We used to have a special catered food event like once a month at least but now it’s only for major holidays and it’s not good food it’s usually requisitioned sandwich supplies so you can make your own market pantry ham sandwich lol

Sounds like my store. We used to have pb&j all the time but now it can be weeks before it gets replenished. Special food used to be a taco guy or the former estl would barbecue for us. Now it’s sandwiches or popsicles.

:puke:

My store did pretty well over the holidays, although not all of it was provided by the store. There's one cashier in particular who really just loves bringing in treats to share. And a few other TMs brought things to share too. Catered food was brought in and sometimes requisitioned quite a lot Black Friday through Christmas. Now though? Zip. Which is ok - most of us aren't working such long hours.

A few of my former TMs made comments that this store's leadership was too cheap to provide TM with meals. One team member made the sarcastic suggestion (which I think leadership figured it out) for the store to provide tater tots and applesauce for a meal. So for one July 4th, the store provided a mountain of Mott's Applesauce and frozen tater tots. While management went out to eat.
Omigod!

We have bread, peanut butter and jelly in breakroom now. The teenage boys wolf that stuff.

Silly but smart idea!

Ok, this is actually kind of hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back