Archived Tax time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earliest I got mine was the 11th. It was usually the 11th. Latest I got mine since I've been with Target was the 15th and that was back in 2014.

I signed up to receive my W2 electronically however I didn't get the email that was sent out to TMs. I thought I did everything correctly. I guess that means I won't be getting mine electronically.

I signed up to receive my W2 electronically however I didn't get the email that was sent out to TMs. I thought I did everything correctly. I guess that means I won't be getting mine electronically.
No one who signed up to receive it electronically has gotten it yet. Not as far as I know, anyway. I don’t think we’ll get them today, but I would check on paperlessemployee periodically to see if it updates before refreshing your email all day lol.

Last edited:
No one who signed up to receive it electronically has gotten it yet. Not as far as I know, anyway. I don’t think we’ll get them today, but I would check on paperlessemployee periodically to see if it updates before refreshing your email all day lol.
Yea last year I got the e-mail hours later after it showed on on paperlessemployee.

Okay last year i got this weird email 10 days after i already got my w2 from the site did anyone else get this? The header said unauthorized registration but when i log in to paperlessemployee everything seems fine and all my info is correct plus my w2 is still there .... Also they mailed my w2 even though i already downloaded it.

Email:

Although PaperlessEmployee.com processed your request to receive your 2016 tax statement(s) electronically this year, the request could not be fulfilled. This is because either the information you entered when you set up your account does not match your employer’s records, or you do not have wages for the current tax year with this employer.

The information you used to identify yourself when you created your account did not match your employer's records. Please log in and check your information on the "My Account" page. If you entered your information correctly, please notify your employer of any changes that need to be made within their records. If you mis-keyed your information, you may create a new account with the correct information and register for electronic delivery of your 2017 tax forms.

If you are due to receive a tax statement from TARGET CORPORATION, your tax statement(s) will be mailed to you. All U.S. tax statements will be mailed to you on or before January 31, 2017 and Canadian tax statements will be mailed by February 28, 2017.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please add the "PaperlessEmployee.com" domain to your email safe senders list. Please do not respond to this email. This is not a monitored email.

Sincerely,
PaperlessEmployee.com

It looks like it might have been some kind of glitch. I don't think there's anything to worry about.

What sort of hack would it be? They don't tell you to "click here" to update your information, just direct you to contact your employer or login to check your records.

Reactions: TTB
Okay last year i got this weird email 10 days after i already got my w2 from the site did anyone else get this? The header said unauthorized registration but when i log in to paperlessemployee everything seems fine and all my info is correct plus my w2 is still there .... Also they mailed my w2 even though i already downloaded it.

Got the same email, didn't think anything of it, seemed like a glitch. I made sure to re-register for the 2017 w2. Given that no one has received their electronic W2, I wouldn't worry.

Email:

Although PaperlessEmployee.com processed your request to receive your 2016 tax statement(s) electronically this year, the request could not be fulfilled. This is because either the information you entered when you set up your account does not match your employer’s records, or you do not have wages for the current tax year with this employer.

The information you used to identify yourself when you created your account did not match your employer's records. Please log in and check your information on the "My Account" page. If you entered your information correctly, please notify your employer of any changes that need to be made within their records. If you mis-keyed your information, you may create a new account with the correct information and register for electronic delivery of your 2017 tax forms.

If you are due to receive a tax statement from TARGET CORPORATION, your tax statement(s) will be mailed to you. All U.S. tax statements will be mailed to you on or before January 31, 2017 and Canadian tax statements will be mailed by February 28, 2017.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Please add the "PaperlessEmployee.com" domain to your email safe senders list. Please do not respond to this email. This is not a monitored email.

Sincerely,
PaperlessEmployee.com

Got the same email.

Hey y’all just have a real quick question, do I need to fill out any of the E-Forms on paperlessemployee?

This is my first time with paperless employee.

Thanks

Hey y’all just have a real quick question, do I need to fill out any of the E-Forms on paperlessemployee?

This is my first time with paperless employee.

Thanks
You'll need to fill out your W-4 and the equivalent form for your state (if they have income tax). Unless exempt employees fill those forms out differently?

Another company I worked for last year also uses paperlessemployee and I got my w2 email for them yesterday. Target is dragging their feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back